06

═════ Chapter six ; ❝ I will steal her ❞ ═════

Those words made Sana froze. She looks at you, don't know what to say. You just look at her waiting for answers but of course, she wouldn't answer you because she doesn't like or love you, you're just a friend for her.

Just friends.

You know the answer now, the way she is looking at you. "Y/N, you know we talked about this right? no feelings." She said. Almost forgot about that, well now you're in this situation, getting rejected by your best friend.

You sat up, taking a deep breath. "Is it no? That's fine. I can find someone who will love me. Just forget it. I'll go to sleep, goodnight." You said, lying down on the right side of the bed. Sana stood up, putting on her clothes.

Before leaving, she looks at you. You couldn't look at her anymore. You heard the door slowly opening and then closed. You turn to the door. You cover your mouth because you couldn't take the pain anymore. That was very painful. You knew this was coming.

"Why did I even fall for her?" You sobbed. You slowly close your eyes, praying that everything will be okay.

-

Sana walked back to your apartment, she opens the door using the key that you give. She had a plastic bag in her hand with food. She quietly walked inside, placing the plastic bag on a table, and walk to your room. She saw you still in the bed.

She sits down in the bed, trying her best not to wake up. She lay down next to you. "Are you awake?" She asks. When she didn't hear any response, she slowly wraps her arms around your waist. "I'm sorry, Y/N."

"But we can't."

[ the next day ]

You woke up by your alarm. You sigh, you looked at your waist to see arms. You turn your head, and there you saw Sana, sleeping peacefully. She's very beautiful but you have to go to school. "Sana, I have to go to school."

She open her eyes. "H-Hey, Good Morning." She sat up, looking at you in the eyes. "Did you have a good sleep?" She asks. She get off the bed, going to the kitchen to make breakfast but you grab her wrist. "What are you doing here?" You asks.

She gulped. You stare at her, slowly letting go of her wrist. "It's fine, don't answer it. I'll take a shower." You said, walking to the bathroom. Sana takes a deep breath. "What am I doing?" She asks herself, she walks to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After taking a shower, you leave the bathroom and walk to the kitchen where Sana is. "Oh, you still here.." You mumbled. Sana turned around, she almost drop the plate when she saw you. She smiles, "eat breakfast first before you go to school." She said. You notice her shaking a bit.

Why is she so nervous? "I'm the one that suppose to be nervous here." You said. Sana walked to you, placing the plate on the table. Beacon and eggs for breakfast. "Can I drive you to school?" She asks.

You look at her, "I'd rather take a bus."

-

And you did, you take the bus. It was very awkward if you let Sana drive you to school after the confession you did. What makes you confused is that why is she shaking so much. Is it because of your confession or what?

You don't know what to do, just let it be. The only thing you want to do now is to get rid of your feelings for her. "Don't worry, you will find girls that also like you." You said, raising your hand and looking up in the sky.

"Hey, Myoui. Who are you looking at?" Rosé asks. Mina watch you enter the school, she couldn't help but smile. Mina looked at Rosé. "Do you still remember Minatozaki Sana?" She asks, the tall girl nodded.

"Yeah, I remember.. why? Is that girl friends with her or something?"

Mina chuckled. "Yes, I feel like they are something though because yesterday I tried to talk to Y/N and Sana got pissed." She says, crossing her arms. Sana and Mina are enemies, the two girls fight over a girl.

What a coincidence,

The two met again..

Because of you.

"Sana stole your girlfriend before, right? So what are you gonna do now, Mina?" Rosé asks. Mina laughs and runs her fingers through her hair. Rosé looks at her weirdly.

"I'm gonna do the same. I will steal her from Sana."