19

═══ Chapter nineteen ; ❝ Mine ❞ ═══

Mina was quiet the whole time, while you eat your lunch. You kept looking at her as she drinks her water but she's still hasn't said anything. "Mina.. are you okay?" You asked, and she nodded, and that was her answer.

"What's wrong? Can you tell me what's going on with you?" You ask, then she put down her water bottle on the table and grabs your arm, dragging you to the bathroom, a bathroom where everyone goes to, anyways, you looked at Mina and she looks pissed.

"Give me an honest answer, did you like the kiss?"

Her question makes you confused. "Do you still love me after she kissed you? Are you going to leave me?" As she pushed you against the wall, putting her hand in the side of your head. "If you do, I won't let you because you're mine." She growled. You gasped as she grabs your hand, placing it against her growing bulge.

She then drags you inside the bathroom stall.

She closed the toilet lid and sits down with a smirk. Her hands in your waist. She licks her lips and looks at you. "What are you doing? We're in school, we can't do it." You said to her and she just ignores it, taking off her jeans along with her boxer briefs.

Her semi-hard penis springs out. "Suck it." She whispered, grabbing your hand, wrapping it around the base. "Oh god." You get on your knees, slowly kissing the tip. Mina closes her eyes and bite her lip, as you take her slowly into your mouth, when the tip touches the back of your throat. She opens her eyes and says;

"Good girl."

A moan escapes her mouth, looking at her girlfriend filled with her thick meat inside her mouth. It was the perfect view for her. You looked up, staring at those lustful eyes as she gripped your hair. You started bobbing your head and heard her moan. "Shit, such a good girl." Mina grunted.

You stopped when you hear the door open, footsteps entering the bathroom but that didn't stop from Mina being this needy. She thrust upwards aggressively, shoving her cock again, making you choke. "Damn, did you guys see what happened in the bathroom earlier?" A girl asked. You look at Mina. She's having fun by herself.

"I saw how she broke the door. It was so hot." The girls giggled. Mina then thrust one last time before coming into your mouth. You pulled out, swallowing her load. "Sit down, love." She whispered. You obeyed, sitting down in the toilet lid. She unzipped your jeans and pulled it down. She then spread your legs. You look at her and saw her smirk.

She pulls your panties off. "So wet." She whispered softly as she slipped a finger inside your hole, "Mina.." You moan while her other hand was grabbing something in pocket jeans. She seemed prepared. "I don't know if this would fit." She mumbled as she slides the condom into her meat.

She looks up to you to see you in your own world.

"I like that girl, she seems strong."

Mina pulls out her fingers and slammed her cock inside you, she quickly covers your mouth with her hand as she starts thrusting, not letting you adjust. "Fuck, so tight." She grunted when she feels your walls clench around her. The girls at the back are still laughing and talking about Mina. Damn, give some privacy.

"Wanna get her number?"

You whimpered when Mina slows down her pace. You wrapped your arms around her head and pulled her, whispering in her ear. "Mina, go faster, please." You begged and feel her smirk, then she starts thrusting faster and deeper. She gritted her teeth, her hand rubbing your clit while her other one is covering your mouth. Moans are heard, it was loud as fuck.

They don't hear it yet?

"Let's go, girls." You both hear footsteps leaving the bathroom and that's when you gripped her shoulder, and screamed her name when she hit those spots but that did not stop the fun. The door opened, students are walking in. "I'm coming." She didn't respond, she keeps going.

"So good around me." She giggled. You throw your head back as both of you came together. She sighed and pulls out. "You okay?" You shook your head. She chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"Are you guys done? You guys are fucking loud as fuck!" A pale girl shouts as she washes her hands.

-

Sana went home. She's not happy, of course because she's coming back home with a problem. Her husband. These past few days she's been thinking of divorce but.. she's not gonna do it yet, she will do it when she finds where you are. She can kill him right now but..

Her father is keeping his eyes on them, which is a big problem for her. She still wants to be with you. She will make it happen soon. She is sure about it.

Sana opens the door and enter. She saw Taehyung in the kitchen cooking, she looks at him weirdly. "What are you doing?" She asks. Taehyung looks at her and smiles. "I-I'm cooking lunch for you, come eat." He said. Sana rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to bed." She said and walked up the stairs. Taehyung runs to her. He grabs her arm. "P-Please, I-I'm just trying to be a good husband for you." He said with teary eyes.

Sana turns her head to him. "Well, it's not working, Mr. Kim. I told you I have no feelings for you. I'm in love with someone else so please, let me go." She said.

Taehyung gripped her arm and said;

"Then I will make you fall in love with me."