Chapter 1 - The Move

Hey All You Gorgeous People! Here is the first Chapter of BloodLust! Credit to Stephanie Meyer.... Anyway this chapter was written by the 3 of us so MrsStyles9210 and Moi :) and NiallToMyLiam so Enjoy and Leave us some votes and comments? :) we love you all .xx

Today was the day I had been dreading for some time: The day I was leaving Cheshire to go live with my mum in Doncaster. "Dad, do I REALLY have to?" HI whined. Dad nodded. "Yes, Harry. You'll love it there! Nice people, beautiful scenery..." "But I'll be bullied!" I cried. "Because I'm...you know...gay." my dad sighed. "Ignore it. If they can't see what a good kid you are-" I held up a hand, indicating for dad to stop. "I heard enough of that." Dad nodded. "Okay, let's go then." Dad and I got in the car, and I sighed. "Sorry I'm so snappy. I'm scared is all." dad shook his head, smiling a little. "Don't worry about it. Come on." 

The drive there didn't take as long as I wanted. I wanted it to take a lifetime, but it wasn't so, sadly. When my father pulled into the driveway, I saw mum standing there, a smile on her face. I smiled at her as well. He was glad to be here with her, I just hated starting a new school. It was going to be a living Hell starting over here. 

"Harry, Sweetie I missed you terribly" Mum cooed at me while reaching for my bags. I grabbed the others off dad following mum up the stairs. This house was smaller than I remember or maybe it is just the fact I have grown? "Here's your room Harry" I walked into the room still covered with drawings I did last time I was here. Makes me feel so much older, I gave dad a big hug. "I am gonna miss your manlyness dad" he just chuckled and mouthed to mum which I could just make out 'Look after him' Mum nodded and smiled while escorting us downstairs.

"Well I should get going, Be good Harry" I gave my dad a final hug while watching him pull out of the driveway. I carried on waving knowing he wasn't going to see it anymore, I just have that lost feeling. I have lived with my dad for the past 2 years and we had our manly talks and joked around. "Harry, Sweetie I know you will miss him but you can stay with me now" She joked around. "I know, It will be nice mum" hopefully that eased her thoughts for now.

As I made my way back to my room, I let my mind wander to thoughts of my old life, and what I would be like back at home, with dad and all my old friends, who accepted me for who I was. I began to unpack my things and I pulled down some of my old drawings and stashed them in my closet. Pinning up new posters of my favourite celebrities, and no I wasn’t one of those typical guys that put pictures of half naked models in bikinis, A picture of Orlando Bloom, Alex Pettyfer and all those sexy males.

“Harry, sweetie, come down stairs now dinners ready” mum called “coming mum” I called while wondering where time had gone too, I guess time flies when you having fun. I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by the most amazing smell of tomato and basil; mum’s homemade pizza is the best. Dinner was a quiet affair and as soon as I had finished up I shoved my plate in the dishwasher faked a yawn and told mum I was off to sleep.

Sorry This is Short! But We will have you Chapter 2 soon! :) Thanks To MrsStyles9210 and NiallToMyLiam <3 .xx