34 - Freakshow

Woo, finally an update! By the one and only Nialltomyliam- of course she’s amazing <3 anyway comment, vote, just do you thing!! xx

Harry POV

Me and my awesome ninja skill text Lou throughout the rest of the afternoon, While Zayn and the rest of the boys decide that hassle Harry day is in order!

“Harry, what can we do? I’m bored?” Zayn whined like a little girl.

“FUCK Zayn really? You come to my place and want to know what to do?!”

“Harold, be nice” he says mockingly

“Ahhh” I yell tugging roughly on my hair.

“Leave get out, Zayn just take the boys and fuck off” I insist

“Woah chill boy we’ll make sure Zayn is nice from now on” Carlos says with a small grin.

I grumble to myself and slap a fake smile on my face.

“Okay as long as he is NICE,” I say in a sickly sweet voice.

I turn to the rest of the boys and ask what they want to do for the rest afternoon, just so Zayn can suck it up and be nice!

My ninja skills are put into use when Louis texts me back:

From Louis:

Don’t ever change and I’ll stay the same.

We’ll be swimming in the same direction.

We’ll never lose this connection.

Nothing they can do to stop this army of two.

We’re marching to the future, yeah it’s me and you.

Soldiers, follow my lead. Repeat after me.

Our faith is the bullet, hope is the gun.

 Your love is all I need.

Now our fear’s on the run, we’ve already won.

Now march with the band and raise your right hand.

We’ve only just begun.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Louis:

Welcome to the circus, welcome to the freakshow

 Tonight we're gonna misbehave

 Welcome to the nightmare, it's okay to be scared

 I know that you'll be down at your game

 So let me hear you scream (scream!)

 Let me hear you shout (shout!)

 Wanna raise the roof and shake the ground

 Welcome to the circus, welcome to the freakshow

 Tonight we're gonna misbehave

 Welcome to the freakshow

 (It's exciting to see)

 Welcome to the freakshow

 (You won't believe)

 Welcome to the freakshow

 You're all alive to me

 Welcome to the circus, welcome to the freakshow

~Welcome to myfreakshow with Zayn! Gah

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“HARREH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Zayn and the boys yelled in unison.

“PLOTTING YOUR DEATH” I screeched back.

“I’m mortally offended you want to kill me,” Zayn cried faking hysteria.

“NO, you love me too much to kill me” Carlos cried.

“But my pretty face!” James cried holding his checks.

“Where would you bury five bodies ae?! Huh!?” Logan whips out the sass.

“In my back yard” I retort snottily.

“Harry you’re so scrawny, you wouldn’t be able to lift all this muscle” Kendal yelled smirking at me.

“Don’t insult my lack of muscles, I make up for it with my influx of curly hair” I sass back.

That’s when the five of them break down in hysterics; I just sit on my bed staring daggers at all of them, if looks could kill they would all be ten foot under.

Louis POV

The drive home was drab; with out my Hazza baby, his beautiful curls and smoldering green eyes, I just can’t get enough of his beauty.

As soon as I pull up to the front of my house the whole family rushes out to ‘meet’ me *cough bullshit cough* They just want to tease me about beautiful little Harry!

“Louis How is your little human?” Ed cackled.

“Looking better than you hunny” I smirked flashing my pearly whites.

“Your awfully sassy, my boy” Simon stated.

“Well no shit Si, I had to leave my baby behind with the pack of mutts!” I growled.

“Enough bickering you little monsters lets go inside” Caroline smiled warmly.

Zayn POV

I just get the biggest kick out of pissing Harry off he’s just terribly cute and gets flustered and angry so quickly. But his stupid vampire boyfriend is a pain in my ass, always stealing Harry away and I hardly ever get to see him any more. *cries*.

Harry POV

After Zayn and his group of troublemakers picked themselves up off the floor from laughing hysterically, they bombarded me and dragged me outside and we played a bit of football. They left a couple of hours later, having tired me out completely. I made my way straight up to my room pulled my clothes off and collapsed on to my bed in my boxers. Only to be pulled into the wonderful world of dreams-dreams of Louis.