Hi...its been a very long time

Hello, I hope everyone's okay and well during these times.

So, I wrote this book either during the last few episodes of season 5 and the start and end of season 6 of TNS airing in the UK, so quite a while ago. However, at the current moment (2021) it's been gaining a lot of traction and attention, and many people are commenting on the book without realising it's age. I think at this point it may be four years old, like mad to think about, but I do think it's been that long since I finished it. To get to the bare bones of the whole reason I am going on a tangent, I am seriously stuck on where I want to want to go next concerning a possible career. It's been a serious struggle to figure out what I want to do for many many years to come, however, I know it's something creative. I want to explore writing again. To understand whether it's a hobby or I can make it a full time career. I think at this moment, I don't have the courage or self confidence to know whether it's something I want to pursue. I have written bits and pieces but I always stop, because I think it's not going to work out so why bother trying. Horrible way of thinking.

Anyways, I have been considering creating a sequel to this book, I had planned on one after finishing the first but never got round to it. It would feature the same cast, however, with the addition of Dylan Ratzlaff's character 'Jacquie' playing the younger sister of Noah in this book as either her character from the show (personality wise and name, nothing else) or making a new character with a different name and personality with only the likeness of Dylan. I never really liked the relationship between Jacquie and Noah and always thought they looked like siblings and would have had a really nice sibling dynamic on the show.

That being said, I have no promises that I am actually going to write a sequel but it would be great to get some of your thoughts. Actually, now that I think about it, some of your thoughts on what could happen in the book would be really appreciated, perhaps I'll get that sudden spark and urge to write once more for the TNS fandom. I know I'm clutching at straws here but any feedback is welcome x