Chapter 5

Chapter 5-

Louis POV

As the crowd started building so did my nerves. I didn't quit understand why I was so nervous I mean I've been in front of crowds bigger than this for christs sake! I think Niall noticed my nervousness because he came over to me and put his hand on my back.

"You'll be great Lou" was all he said before patting me on the back and walking back to the window and waving at fans.

He's right. I'll be fine and if I mess up, the other lads will have my back. They always do.

I walked over to the glass windows where the rest of the lads were with a smirk on my face. I stood between Niall & Liam with Zayn on the other side of Liam and Harry On the other side of Niall. Liam looked at me and nodded his head and I knew exactly what he was saying.

They will love us no matter how bad we sound today because they know we're just having a little trouble and they'll just sing along.

I smiled back at him and looked at the fans outside. Us 5 boys tried to interact with them as best as we could with a glass window separating us and the people who got us here.

We don't call our fans, as some would call them, "obsessed", "crazy", "obnoxious" We call them what they really are...dedicated. They were screaming and crying and singing and talking to other directioners and holding up the signs they make themselves for us and only us.

They wore tee shirts made for us and bought our albums and listened to our songs on repeat and we know they will support our decisions no matter how stupid they are. They are our fans and we love them. They're the reason we are where we are. Even though we don't know every one of them by name, we love them all.

"Whatchya thinking about?" Harry asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
I left the window and sat on the big white couch. The rest of the lads sat down to join me.

"How amazing our fans are and how much I love them" I sighed

"They're absolutely incredible" Zayn chimed in.

"They are...I just can't explain how much we all appreciate them" Liam said. We all nodded our heads in agreement. We sat in silence but it wasn't awkward, the air was actually quit calm.

The door to the large room was then opened and a head peeked around it.

"10 minutes then you're on boys" Paul stated and then closed the door again.

"Come on lads. We better get going." Liam said breaking the silence and getting up and turning to us.

"He's right boys, we got this" Zayn added standing up.

"Can we can we just rehearse a song or two before we go on" I stuttered slowly getting off of the comfy couch.

"Lou you'll be great, we'll be great" Niall said standing up.

"Justt stop freaking yourself out" he added putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I guess you're right" I sighed.

"Boys let's go 5 minutes" Paul yelled opening the door once again. We all nodded our heads at him and walked down the hallway that leads to the stage.

Before the 5 of us walk through the final set of metal doors, we stop and form a circle. We pray and say our usual chant. When we open the doors, I can finally hear every cry and shout from the crowd. The wind blows through my hair and the next thing I know I'm on stage in front of hundreds of people.

This is the performance of a lifetime and I cannot wait.

//This would've been posted so much earlier, but I literally had the biggest writer's block and had no idea where to take this chapter. Which is why it's wicked short. Promise the next one will be longer!//