⭐️ 3 ⭐️

Rome

You where finally home.
Taking in a deep breath, the day was nice and cool.

"I'm here brother, I knew you couldn't live without me..." you said putting on your backpack that carried all of your belongings.

(Why not)

(Why not)

Tucking your shirt into your jeans a little into adjusting yourself. With one strap of the backpack on your shoulder, you left the airport and got into a black car.

"Welcome home y/n!" Said a man on the drivers side.

"Hey!" You said with a large smile.

"Your brother will be very happy to see you again" said the man.

"I know.." you said with a cocky smile.
"I missed him too, how long has it been now?" You asked.

"Almost 4 years" said the driver.

"Well Mark! Let's pass by a few stores! I wanna run some errands first" you said.

"As you wish"

——

As time went on, the sun light went down.

"Come on y/n! Your brother has been waiting 8 hours!" Yelled mark.

"I know I know! I'm coming!" You said as you left a store with a bag filled with your favorite snacks.
"Want some?" You asked mark.

"Really? You took so long! Your brother will be mad!" Said mark.

"Mark! Sweetie relax! It's simply being fashionably late" you said as you sat back and enjoyed your snacks.
"Let's get going, I am excited to see him"

Joseph POV

As I sit on the on the table, waiting.

I then see Caesar walk out only to see him jump high in the air and fall on the chair.

'Honestly, who dose he think he is?! Doing a grandstand just to sit in a chair' I thought as I see him sip his cup.
'I have to get stronger with me Hamon, to bad training is always a hassle'

I grab a deck of cards and start to shuffle them.
I then pass him his cards.

"I saw that Jojo, deal cards right! Only cowards cheat" said Caesar.

"What do you mean-" I was cut off by Caesar grabbing my arm.

"Deal the cards properly! Or play with someone else!" He said as cards started to fall out of my sleeve.

"Oh, would you look at that.. that didn't work" I said jokingly.

"You should be ashamed, using cheats as your last resort to beat me, pathetic" said Caesar. He pissed me off.