🌟2🌟

Finally reaching to your destination. Taking off your backpack, you began to chance into your disguise.

Putting on your dress, you hid your backpack underneath your dress in between your legs.

You felt weird but you didn't know where else to hide your bag.

From your backpack you also pulled out a small basket with fruits and drinks.

You then finally made your way to a castle like building.
You blended in with one of the group of girls.

"Now then, it's time for the frisking!" Said one of the soldiers.

As the two soldiers took advantage of the situation, one of them came up to you and started to touch all around your waist.
You can hear him laugh.

"Lift up your skirts and smile!" Hes said to all the girls.
Lift your skirt? You couldn't do that, you would show your backpack and you wouldn't be allowed in.

You were the only one that didn't listen.
The group of girls you blended in with were shocked at your disobedience.

"I said, lift your skirt" he said as a aimed his gun.

Soon a large woman came out of nowhere.

"All I've got under my skirt is more tequila big boy" said the large woman with a deep voice.

You were completely dumbfounded with an almost uncomfortable feeling.
Is that a man dressing as a woman?

"Is it alright to bring that through?" The drag queen asked.

Soon the soldiers changed their aim from you to the tall woman.

"Hands in the air!" Yelled the soldiers.

"What? I haven't even done anything!" Pled the drag queen.

"Stop right there! Fire!"

"No! Please don't shoot!-"

You throw your backpack at one of the soldiers as one pulled the trigger.

"Hamon!" Yelled the drag queen as you saw this light come from the champagne he had at hand.

The cork shoot out of the bottle like a bullet and hit a near by tree with coconuts.

The coconuts fell and hit one of the soldiers on the head while you completely knocked out the other with a hard punch.

The other girls quickly ran inside leaving you alone with the drag queen.

"What was that??" You asked.

"...I feel like I've seen you before" said the woman.

"What?" You asked confused.

The woman then removed his makeup and hair accessories.
"It's me, do you remember me? Y/n" he asked.

"JoJo?" You said completely confused.
"Come, help me with these bodies before we get caught!" You said dragging one of the soldiers by the leg.