⭐️ 8 ⭐️

After those weeks where done, 7 days were left until the poison was released.
—————————————

Lisa Lisa had called everyone to her quarters to have a important discussion.

You wore your go-to color.

(In case you don't like yellow sorry,but yellow is the color for this book soo)

"The stone masks were created by the most intelligent among them : kars" said Lisa Lisa.
"In search of the super Aja, kars took wamuu and Esidisi and crossed the Atlantic" she said.

Soon a woman you knew walked in with a pillow at hands and a necklace resting on top.

"Suzie Q"

"Yes madam Lisa Lisa, here it is" said suzie.

As Lisa Lisa grabbed the necklace, she then spoke.
"In my hands is a perfectly flawless natural crystal, the super Aja" she said as she held the crystal in the sunlight.

As you did your research on the pillar man, the masks and the red stone Aja. You moved away from the crystals Direction.
"You boys might want to move away.." you said.

The crystal then gathered the suns energy and blasted a red beam. Caesar and Joseph jumped away in time.

The beam made a large hole in the floor.
"The pillar men whipped out the warriors of Hamon, but this stone narrowly escaped them, and now I carry on the role of the stone guardian" said Lisa Lisa.

You can see anger build up within your brother.

"Destroy it!" Said Joseph
"Destroy the red stone and turn that thing into dust, let em cry like babies" said Joseph.

"We can not do that" you said.

"What? Why not?" He asked.

"Legend says they can not be defeated without the stone" said Lisa Lisa.

"What? That's stupid!" Said Joseph as he walked up to you and he grabbed you by the shoulders.

"You've researched them right? You did that way before we meet! Come on there must be another way to defeat them!" He said to you.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not sure.." you said softly.

"I must carry out my duty to protect it at all costs" continued Lisa Lisa.
"Jojo, Cesar, y/n.. you will soon begin your final trail" she said.