⭐️ 6 ⭐️

"You must climb this 24 meter pillar! Fail to climb it and this pit will be your grave!" Said Lisa Lisa.

You looked up the pillar, and thought to yourself.

Could you really do it?

——
Time has passed since being in this hole, and only your brother has made progress.

Both you and Joseph were lacking.
You struggled to even stay stuck to the pillar, climbing up 3ft before losing control and falling back down. While Joseph couldn't even get passed one foot.

"You got it y/n!" Said Joseph as you were just about to reach 5 feet.

But you lost control and fell back down.

You gasped for air as you were completely drenched.
You then smacked the water in anger.
"Fuck! Come on!" You yelled.
"I finally get the chance to fight by your side.. yet I can't get even passed the first step" you said in anger as you looked up at your brother.

"Tell me about it! I just got here" said Joseph as he punched the pillar repeatedly.
"That woman knows I don't have the power to climb this stupid pillar" he yelled.

Joseph then ripped his blue crop cardigan and left himself wearing a brown sleeveless turtleneck.

With the blue cardigan he turned it into a rope and warped it around the pillar to pull himself up.

"Ah! I did it! Stupid pillar!" He yelled.

"That's not a good idea.." you said.

Soon you watched the rope get cut by a small dagger that fell from above. Making Joseph fall back down to the bottom.

"To use anything but Hamon to climb the pillar is to desecrate to the pillar!" Said Lisa Lisa as she held two other small daggers at hand.
"The Hell Climb Pillar approve only of Hamon, it repels everything eles!" She said as he gets up and walks away.

"Wait! Lisa Lisa- I mean master!" Yelled Joseph.

Lisa Lisa then looked over her shoulder and down at Joseph.

"You know I don't have the strength to climb this thing, you didn't throw me in here to kill me did you?"

"Jojo, what are you doing? She's not going to take you out if that's what you're thinking.." you said to him.
"Even if you are weak.." you said softly to yourself as you angrily looked at the pillar.

-28 hours later-

The orange colored sky shines down on you.

Caesar is at 15 meters.

You barely reached 5 meters while out of breath. You can feel your finger tips slipping away.

Sweat dripped down your nose as you struggled to keep yourself up.

You looked up at your brother, he looked down at you. You stood so far from him. You felt embarrassed by your lack of strength, you wanted to hide away from his gaze. 

Soon you heard a large explosion from underneath you, only to see Joseph fly up passed you and stick to the wall.

He finally seemed to figure it out.
Jojo is getting amazing progress. You were proud of him.

Another 24 hours passed

Your brother now at 18 meters, Joseph at 16 and you didn't fall that far behind from Joseph at 14 meters.

You can feel your finger tips wanting to cramp.
You're heart pounds in fear of falling back to the bottom at start from zero.

At this point you can feel the pillar start to widen towards the top. Making it harder for you to stick.