⭐️ 9 ⭐️

You simply left the room without a word.

——

3 hours later.

Lisa Lisa was able to find out where the necklace was next headed.
Switzerland.

You wore a black leather coat that reached your knees. A yellow turtleneck and a small simple black corset around your waist. With Black leather pants and boots to match.

(She's very simple looking but 😩 good enough)Update: she wasn't good enough🧍🏽‍♀️ she looks dead with no color I went back on it at the end of this chapter💀 )

Update: she wasn't good enough🧍🏽‍♀️ she looks dead with no color I went back on it at the end of this chapter💀 )

Sitting on a motorcycle, you turned the handle to listen to the engine roar.
You would have rode with the others in the car. But the car was full with four people and you didn't want to be in the same vehicle as him right now. You were too pissed off.

"It's been to long since I last started you up, huh girl?" You said to your bike.

"Wow! Nice ride y/n! I didn't know you had a ride like this.." he said Joseph as examined the bike.
"You know, I got something better you can ride on, ya think you can handle that?" He said.

You didn't laugh at his joke. You simply stared him down with your Heterochromia eyes.

His face expression changed as he felt your eyes pierced through him.

He laughed awkwardly as he backed away.
"Ah- sorry.." he said as he got in the car with your brother.

You made eye contact with Caesar. He gave you a nod and you nodded back.

You sighed deeply. With the pair of goggles sitting around your neck. You protected your eyes and kissed your family necklace for luck.

Staring the bike, you and your brother started the ride to get the stone back. 

As you ride alongside with Caesar, he gave you a small fist pump.
"Ride safely sister, and try not to fall behind" he said with a smirk.

"Me? Fall behind? Ha!" You laughed.
"Don't blink, you might lose sight of me" you said to him.

"Wha-"
Before he could finish, you rode off ahead as your bike picked up dust behind you.

As you drove off, in your bike mirrors you see Joseph, you couldn't shake off the butterflies in your stomach, but you couldn't get rid of the anger you had either.

———

JOSEPH'S POV

I sat on the passenger seat as I watched y/n ride a head of us. I watch her hair flow in the wind yet all I can think of is the way she looked at me before the ride.