⭐️ 10 ⭐️

The art for this one sucks too but I feel lazy going back to fix it😭

        ⚜️ ————————————— ⚜️

Five days till the ring releases its poison.

——

Standing next to your bother who was looking at a building not to far, your warm breath made contact with the cold air making fog. You shivered a little.

"Cold little sister? I thought you loved the winter" he said.

"I do! I love it for it's scenery, the beautiful landscape in the moonlight" you said.
"But after Mexico and Romo... not exactly used to the cold anymore" you said.

You looked over at Joseph who sat at a near by table eating.

You saw him playing with a cat.

"Come on, almost there... reach" he said as he held a fork with salmon at the end of it. A white cat tried to reach the salmon.

As Joseph held the fork higher, the cat stood on its two paws to reach farther.
Joseph took that opportunity to trip the cat, scaring it off.

He laughed.

"Cat person or not... that wasn't very nice" You said as you pulled a seat next to him.

"Ah, you're right... that was mean of me" he said.

You could tell he's on edge. After that incident with kars, Joseph's been more tense than usual.

You place a hand on his, hopefully to relax him a bit.
He smiled softly.

"Jojo! Y/n! Join us to examine this building!" Yelled Lisa Lisa.

"Be right there!" Yelled Joseph.
"Well, come on y/n.. let's go see what they are looking at" he said.

Joining the group. Lisa Lisa spoke.
"Esidisi addressed the package containing the Red Stone to that location" she said as she pointed at a castle like building.

"It appears to be an old, closed down hotel" said Messina.
"A perfect hideout for kars during the day, the windows are all bored up.. no lights reaching inside"

"Kars must be waiting for the sun to set... and more importantly, waiting for Wamuu" said your brother.

"We must make a plan" said Lisa Lisa.

You noticed your brother get frustrated.
"It's obvious! We attack now!"

You agreed.
"Caesar is right, we can attack him while he's alone and broad daylight, he can't escape us" you said.

"It's the afternoon, so we would have time before it gets dark... we have the advantage" said Messina.

Lisa Lisa then asks for a final opinion.
"Jojo?"

"I.. disagree" he said. You were surprised by his words.
"It could be even more dangerous with the sun out, kars has lived for thousands of years like this! He must be prepared for enemies who attack during the daylight!" Said Joseph.