Chapter One - From Her Perspective

“Damn it, Amber. You and your bullshit clothing choices,” I mumble to myself as I freeze to death on my journey to the little bar my friends mentioned. As for my clothing- or lack there of- it’s extremely tasteful if I do say so myself, although, it is not the best at keeping out the cold wind. With a high-low red skirt and matching crop-top to match, I’d say the only sensible thing I’m wearing are my heels because at least my toes are covered. 

“Where ya’ off too little lady? Don’t ya’know it’s not safe for a little thing like you out here?”  the crusty man says, coming from the shadows of a well concealed alleyway. Fuck. I knew it was too much to ask that I get from point a-to-b without a shitbag talking to me. 

“Oh, I don’t know. I’m a bit lost actually, do you think you could c’mere and point me in the right direction?” I say, in the most pathetic voice I can muster. Thaaat’s right.. come over here to the poor little damsel. I can see how fucked up this guy is, and he’s only just coming completely out of shadows. 

“You stay right there pretty lady, I’m on my way.” He slurs- at least I think that’s what he’s saying. 

After what feels like hours, the scum finally makes it to me, and slides his greasy arm over my shoulder. At this moment I knew, he fucked up. I pull my small blade from the hidden pocket in my skirt and place it directly beneath his rib cage.  ‘One wrong move and you die. Speak without my permission, you die. Try and get away from me, you die. Try and retaliate after I let you go, you and your family die. Got it? Now, where can I find The Old Angel?” Says I, in my “you-don't-want-to-fuck-with-me” voice. 

The man, visibly shaken, raises his arm and points to my right. It’s close. Good, I need a drink after this. I let Mr. Stupid go and conceal my my blade in its rightful place in my skirt and head towards the bar. 

Once I push open the dusty doors, I’m welcomed by the smell of cheap booze and sex. Great, this is perfect. No one here will suspect my true identity. It’s too bad I only have about an hour an’ a half before I’m supposed to be behind my shiny pink sniper. All in a days work I suppose. As I pause to take in the scenery, I see a rather dashing young man sitting at the bar, and from the looks of it, I’d say he’s staring directly at me. I can never let him notice me, noticing him of course, that’s ludicrous. He does seem a tad familiar, though I can’t place where I've seen him. Maybe on television? I’m not too sure, I don’t have much free time anymore. 

I finally make my way over to the bar, and take a seat next to the handsome man, while I wait for the bartender to ask me for a drink. 

“What’ll it be ma’am,” the bartender asks. 

Feigning innocence I say, “Can you do a blue lagoon?” The look in his eyes is pure lust, I could have this boy following me like a little puppy, but I’m more focused on the man beside me who seems to be a tad too calm. 

“Whiskey or beer,” the little puppy asks.

“Whiskey, neat.” I say, looking towards the man to my left, “You’re paying right?” As he turns towards me and nods to the bartender, I realize he’s the man from the television. He’s all the rage as of late, something about an affair with a hot piece of ass? I don’t really know, nor do I care. All I care about is the longing between my legs that this man has caused just by nodding at me. I’m distracted as my new puppy hands me my drink and I quickly knock it back without a second thought. 

Now. I’m in desperate need of release, I hope the bloke beside me is good at making assumptions, although there’s only one way to find out. I slide delicately off of the tall bar stool and head towards what I’m assuming is the ladies room. Once inside I hop on top of the counter and hike my skirt up to my waist to reveal my wet pussy. I’m rather proud of my handiwork, with my few hours of free time today I managed to go get a Brazilian wax. As I start inserting a few digits, the door swings open and in comes bar guy. He wastes no time in getting in between my legs. His tongue slurping quickly at my juices, the feeling was ecstatic. He plunged his tongue deep into my wet core, driving me crazy with every motion of his tongue. i took everything for me to not lose it right then and there. I have other plans first. 

Quickly I yank him by the hair so he’s level with my face, then I get to work cleaning my juice from his face. Once he’s clean enough for my a crash my lips into his. Both of our tongues fighting for dominance until I finally let him win. 

Grabbing his hand that had previously been massaging my ass I growl, “Fuck me, now!” His massive cock seems to burst out of his pants, as i pull him towards the middle cubicle. Once inside, I bend over and place my hands on the sides of the toilet as my skirt is hoisted up to my waist once more. Before I know it, he’s buried to the hilt in my dripping pussy. I feverishly start rubbing my clit as he pulls out until only the head of his cock is in my fuckhole. He doesn't hesitate to slam into me, all whilst spanking my ass. I can feel my walls clenching around him, milking his cock for everything it’s worth. I sense his balls start to tighten so I know he’s close to coming. 

 "Not... in... my... pussy..." I pant. "Wanna'... taste you..." I barely get situated on my knees and he’s already in my mouth, his balls resting against my chin as my tongue goes to work. With one last slurp i feel his balls stiffen and relax as thick ropes of cum fill my eager mouth and I reach my climax as well. We both remain motionless for a moment until we regain our composure. 

I stand up quickly as I realize I've got twenty minutes to get into position. After pushing past him and readjusting my outfit, I slip out of the restroom without so much as a glance behind me. Once outside of the bar I make a mental note to see if what I can find out about him back at headquarters. I believe I've just found myself a new puppy.