Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

So yesterday me and Jimin were cuddling to sleep as we went to sleep after 5 minutes. I woke up 6:50 in the morning and saw Jimin sleeping peacefully while I was facing his back. So I stand up and went downstairs to cook some food. I prepared { Insert any type of food for breakfast}. After preparing the food I served and fixed the food on the table and went to call him. I went to call him and we started eating. As I remembered about what Jimin told me last night about meeting our parents for some stuffs to talk about.

Me: Oh Jimin I are we meeting our parents later?

Jimin: Ahh yes I almost forgot luckily you reminded me, ah yes, we'll meet them before lunch don't worry we have much more time to prepare...

I nodded and we ate again, after eating I washed all the dishes and checked the time and it was just 9:30 in the morning I'll take a bath later. I just went to our shared room and picked some clothes to wear, I don't wanna look bad in front of his parents..

I just picked my clothes and here it is

( CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THIS PICTURES THAT I BORROWED)

My Clothes:

After picking out my outfit I went down and watched some tv for a while before taking a warm bath. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later

So 30 minutes has passed and I decided to take a bath and fix my looks. After taking a bath for 20 minutes I wore my outfit and fixed my looks.

20 minutes later

After 20 minutes of fixing everything here is my looks

( CREDITS)

My hair:

My make-up:

My make-up: