Chapter 16

Y/n's POV

Me: Well dumb to know me b8tch

-------------------------------------------

Beatrice was kind of shocked to see me for months, then she spoke.

Beatrice: Y/N???

Me; Yes?

Beatrice: Yo-your a-a-alive???

Me; Well I did survive thanks to you

I said while laughing evilly

Me: Your coming with me then

Beatrice: THIS CAN'T BE

Me; Well it's already happening what you gonna do about it then 

I said laughing evilly at her, finally my revenge has come up. Finally I took her to the van heading to the basement. Finally we have arrived after minutes of driving there, I aggressively took her out off the van, while dragging her by her hair. She hissed in pain, while I smirked in success.

Me: How does it feel huh, you made this to us remember?

Beatrice: AHHHH, LET ME GO

She said while trying to escape off my grip luckily my grip was to hard for her to escape out. I took a chair and tied her there.

Beatrice: LET ME GO, FORGIVE ME

Me: You think I'll fall for your crappy traps?, you deserve that

Beatrice UGHHHH

She said annoyingly while trying to untie the rope that I tied in her hands.

Beatrice: I hate you Y/n

Me: I LOVE YOU

Beatrice: UGHHH

Me: Don't me me angry, or else I'll cut that head off yours, finally I can take my revenge on you

3 days later 

I already killed that b8tch and finally I decided to stop being a mafia, since  I only did it for my family's safety. And here I am I'm in my house I'm missing Jimin, so I went to the mall. To forget the stress that happened on the past. I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower and the water poured all over my body and I took  the shampoo and poured some in my hands and scrubbed it through my hair. I scrubbed it many times before washing it. Finally after minutes of taking a bath I'm done so I brushed my teeth and picked my clothes and here it is.

My outfit

My hair: