Chapter 15

5 years later

Beatrice's POV

I'll make that Y/n pay for this. Well I'm still in jail, I still have 5 years to live here, I hate it, I shouldn't did that, but I need to do it for my revenge. There are also many prisoners here that is in the same room as me,  hate it here, it's kinda nasty and gross to live in such a place, anyways I'll make her pay for getting Jimin. Well I do miss my family which is in states my son and my daughter are in states with my husband Jack. After minutes the police guy unlocked the bars which is in our room, I was surprised. But I'm not satisfied still because the police was going to free me but no. Instead he let the other girl out, not fair, I can't bear to live here more. Until teh police came once again, I hope it's me now.

Police: Beatrice your free

Me: Finally, Y/n I'm coming * I said to myself that no one can hear but only me*

End of Beatrice's POV

1 year later

Authors POV

So Beatrice has been freed last year because of her mafia friend, her mafia friend trained her for so long yet until now. She's already in the first place of the outstanding killers in korea, she trained for so long to kill Y/n, to get Jimin. And finally the day has come, she prepared for this to come, and finally it has come to kill Y/n. Beatrice and her guards were already in front of her big house. Until Jimin and Y/n both came out of the house Beatrice and her guards are in a hiding spot that no one could seen. Y/n was slowly dancing with Jimin as Beatrice saw every inch of their sweetness. Anger and jealousy filled her body, as her fist closes, she was so dismayed. She finally thought it's the time so she signaled her guard to move to their rightful spots ready to shoot Y/n, except Jimin.

Beatrice: Go, Go

Her guards nodded and do as she said, they went to their hiding spots. And finally locked the gun's trigger, ready to shoot Y/n. She told one guard to shoot Y/n, and the others stay in the car. The guards followed as she said, now her most trained guard was left he was lying on the ground while his gun is already ready for shoot and he pulled the trigger and BOOM, after shooting Y/n they quickly ran away from there

Beatrice: GOOD, let's go before they can see us

End of Author's POV

Y/n's POV

I was dancing with Jimin slowly, while I felt pain in my back I held my back and it was bleeding, I departed from Jimin and  saw His eyes become wide

Jimin: Y/N!!!!!, NOOO

Me: AHH * I groaned in pain*

I fell to my knees while holding my back, I couldn't bear the pain it was taking me.

Jimin: KE-EP YOUR EY-ES OPEN BABY PLEASE * He was crying for me*

 I couldn't bear the pain yet I closed my eyes he panicked and rushed inside our house and took his car keys he rushed me to the hospital

In car

Jimin was driving fast with all the speed of the car, he was panicking he cried and cried while driving there.

Jimin: BABY, WA-WAIT WE'RE ALMOST THERE

He said with his shaky voice, finally we arrived he carried me into a bridal style and rushed me to the emergency room while the nurses rushed to me.

Nurse: DOC

They called the Doctor panicking slightly while finally the doctor approached us and checked on me