Chapter 26

Finally I saw her walking straight towards me since she saw me sitting while checking on my phone. I looked at her and we made an eye contact for a while so I started to break it since it's kind of awkward. I stood up and bowed at her presence and she bowed the same as me.

Me: Oh sit, sit

Y/n: Thank you Namjoon

Me: Don't even mention it, it's nothing

Y/n: Oh okay, sooo?

Me; What do you wanna talk about, oh yeah uhmm

Y/n: ?

Me: So what makes you feel so lonely and sad then, may I know Y/n-ssi

Y/n; Uh-uhh, Jimin, the divorce between us caused me to be torn apart and to be lonely yet  don't like this feeling.. D;

Me: Okay..., should I make you smile then, I'll order coffee hang on..

Y/n: Okay :)

I stood up and ordered 2 coffees for us to make her feel light with me. After paying and ordering some coffees, I went to our table and gave her one coffee.

Me: Ahh, do you want su-sugar

Why da heck did I stutter a word

Y/n: Are you okay Namjoon?, sugar?, ahh it's okay I'm fine with this

She said giving me a smile I smiled back.

Me: Should I take some advices for you?

Y/n: Have you ever been in to a relationship?, ahh sorry for askin---

Me: Yeah I do had one when I was in high school, but she cheated on me yeah

Y/n: Oh sorry for asking Namjoon :(

Me: Ahh, No It's okay...., sooo maybe giving him a chat should make you feel more better

Y/n; Should I then?, not today I'm just healing myself for a while despite the pain I'm feeling, let's a bond together for while?, joon?

Me: Ahh yes it's fine with me, if  you like it let's go to the park then?

Y/n: Let's go :)

I stood up and handed my hand to her for support, she grabbed it and we both walked out, yet she seems to like while holding my hands ( What are you thinking, I'm gonna kick your ass joonie), sorry author then hehehe.  We both hopped on my car, she told me that she'll go get a shuttle once we are done hanging out an so I agreed with that. I was driving, the park was just near form the Cafe maybe 125 miles away from each other. Yet so I see the park coming near so I parked my car somewhere close to the park since the park doesn't have a parking lot to park at. I parked the car and got off the car and opened the door for her and yet she hopped of the car as well. I locked the door of the car and told her to come first and I'll go the same as her and she walked by herself enjoying the warm yet cold breeze of October.  was done fixing my things and went to run after her. As I grabbed her hand once I reached her. She flinched a bit and managed to get on.

Y/n: Oh gosh, you startled me

She said holding her chest I chuckled at the slight moment

Me: hehe, did I?

Y/n: Of course you did joonie

She said pressed the tip of my nose slightly while pinching my cheeks with her other hand, yet I held her hand, the one that was pinching my left cheek .

Y/n: Ohh, did I hurt you?

I didn't answer her yet I grabbed her hand and kissed it ( too fast guys, but wait for it)

Me: Peace out, hehe

I said rushing away form her

Y/n; What are you doing?, hey COME BACK HERE YOU

She said screaming while I was running off to get away from her, we where catching each other in the park, when I tripped

Y/n: Oh my gosh, joonie what happened to you , HAHAHAH

Me: hmm, guessed you won, come here then

I grabbed her hand and she lost her balance, she was now on top of me until I felt her lips on mine. Her eyes grew big same for me. Until she stood up again quickly, not remembering what just happened.

Y/n; I--I-I, uhmmm

She was stuttering her words, her face was hella red same for me but not that red as hers.

Me: Sooo, did you like it

I said teasingly while showing off a smirk

Y/n: Like what?, you pervert, aishhhh

Me: Aigoo, come here, don't be shy

Y/n; Shy?, me shy?, pfttt, such a crazy thing to say

Me: There's no problem if you confess that you were shy, I can see it through your cheeks, your so red than before

I said teasing her once again as she smacked my head playfully

Y/n: Aishh that's what you get, hmppkk

Me: Ouch, let's go then

I said encouraging her to walk in the park, to enjoy some flowers that's planted in the fences where flowers are organized there. There were daisies, sunflowers, roses that was planted in here, there was a water fountain in the middle of the park which made the park prettier for a tourist spot here in New Zealand. We where enjoying the warm yet cold breeze in the park while taking some pictures, she really likes taking pictures tho, more than I do. After taking pictures she spared a glance at me before proceeding to the set of sunflowers planted at the corner of the wide, beautiful park. The park was quite big and you can even ride a bicycle and ride it here, since it was kind of wide to play at. There I saw people riding there bicycles as I watch them ride it with joy and happiness that is worn of their faces. There was a bicycle set at the corner where you can borrow bicycles at a time so I encouraged her to ride one and have fun riding it yet she came with me, we grabbed a bicycle and ride it happily while she was riding it at a maximum speed. I was just at the back at her, enjoying the moment and time that I have with her. I have thought f Jimin's condition now that he's in Australia with his parents. I might think that he seems to miss this girl that I'm hanging out with, since I had nothing to do I want to hang out with her at a time. I like hanging out with her, she was an easy going girl yet dangerous when mad. We where high school friends at the school we both went at Seoul, she was a top student like me but not the same section. I was 3 years older than her while Jimin is 2 years older than her. She was now done riding her bike and decided to place it back to where it had been, same as my bike, I already placed it where it had been so others can use. I had much time with her and it's already sunset we spent the day at the coffee shop for abut like 1 hour and some minutes, talking and bubbling with each other, we were friends after all, good friends. The sunset was so beautiful than you could ever imagine. It was now sunset she tole me if she can now go and rest so I agreed and we both went to our both separate ways and had bid goodbye. I was now in my house, parking my car and hopped off the car, today was good, yet filled with joy with her.

End of Namjoon's Pov

Do you think they have feelings for each other?

Did Namjoon fall in love with her with just a simple glimpse, comment if so

To be continued