Chapter 19

Gahee was playing with my older brother, Yoongi in the kitchen, while I'm helping Jimin in the plates

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was fixing the plates with Jimin, he was already finish with arranging the plates while I'm fixing the fork and spoons. My brother was still putting the food in a container and was about to place it on the table but he spilt some of the rice, I just took the spilt rice and threw it in the sink. They were already finish fixing the plats and the food, My brother was getting something in the refrigerator, it was only a bottle of water. I grabbed the cups and placed some on the table. We began to eat food, after a while of eating and talking with some things, Jimin offered to wash the dishes, he was already finishing up with the plates. Gahee and I were watching tv , while Yoongi said he was going to take a war shower. Jimin was finally done, he went to us and cuddled with me.

Jimin: Jagi~~~

Me: Yes?~

He seems to be flustered a lot, so as me. We were still cuddling while Gahee seems to be a ball of jealousy.

Gahee: Mom, Dad, why won't you cuddle with me 

She said as she pots her small lips, Jimin and I chuckled and started tickling her. She was laughing nonstop, while Me and Jimin were having fun with her, Yoongi my brother was now going down the stairs while looking at us with joy in his eyes. He seems to be taking a picture of us while having fun in the living room. He was smiling like a freak while taking some pictures of us while having some fun, I have never seen this side of him, the side that is always cheerful like hell. At times he used to be so cold towards me, especially when his not in his mood he would definitely be so cold to everyone he encounters. But I do know that he has a soft and lovable spot for the ones he love and care of. Sometimes he would be a ball of care when I catch a cold or when I might get sick. He would always be there to cheer and care for me at times that I needed someone to talk to. His someone who always care and love the ones he is close to especially his friends which is Bts, they are the biggest boy band in the world, they said, but I do think so. Jimin was part of it, he told me when he was a a kid around the age of Gahee, he used to dream of becoming a singer a famous one, and finally his bandmates helped him reached that dream and now he is now an idol, a shining and famous one. He was happy to have Bts in his life, without them, he said he was nothing, he would not reach his place as of now. He thanked Bts a lot for helping him reach all of his dreams. And now I thought that Yoongi and Jimin, would always treat each other as siblings, they were so close, even from the start. Well I seem to talk with you guys a lot now hehe, because why should I not talk about some stuffs with you guys. We could be good friends. Yoongi was still taking pictures after all, he seems to not notice that I was checking on him. And finally he looked at me, and we seems to have and eye contact while Jimin seems to break it.

Jimin: What are you looking at love?

I pointed Yoongi who was taking sweet pictures of us. Jimin laughed and told him to come tp us and have fun.

Jimin: Hyung?, come here hahaHAH, are taking some pictures of us?

Yoongi; Maybe?, why do you think so then?

Jimin: Nothing just wanna know?, if you were taking some cute pictures of us

Me: Brother, may I see the pictures you took

Yoongi: Why would I?

Me and Jimin: Can we?

Yoongi: Fine, fine

Jimin: Nice

He showed us some pictures that he took, how cute he took that photo.

Jimin & Me: Nice photo