Chapter 21

Anyways

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah Me and Jimin were already dressed for the meeting. Time check it's was just around 8:30, we still have 30 minutes. I told Jimin to drop off Gahee in to Jisoo- unnie's house. Finally we went down, Gahee was being carried by Jimin while going downstairs. I grabbed all of the meeting things I needed since my parents and Jennie's parents were coming to the meet up. Finally after finding and grabbing all of the things that I will be needing I went down again and walked my way to go to the car, I saw Jimin and Gahee waiting for me. I hopped on the chair where it is close to the driver's seat, while Gahee was in the back seat playing with some of her toys. Jimin drove us to Jisoo house, we have arrived in less than 10 minutes since our house and Jisoo and Jin's house are quite close enough. We are alreday here in front of the house, yet we still have 20 minutes to drive in the company. I was already standing in front of their house and saw Jin coming out of the house while holding Jisoo's hand, they seems to go somewhere until Jisoo saw me.

Jisoo: Y/n?

Jin: Oh Y/n, hello, what brings you here?

Me: I- I was about to drop off Gahee here since I have a meeting with Jennie's family, may I drop her off, but it's okay f not since you two are going somewhere unnie?

Jisoo; Ohh it's nothing, Gahee can come with us then

Me: Where are you guys going off then

Jin: To the mall have some bonding, Gahee come to uncle Jin

Gahee: Uncle, you looking good today

Jin: Always been, hehe

We chuckled so I let go of Gahee's hand while she runs to her uncle, wanting to be in his embrace

Jisoo: Okay, we'll go now with our little Gahee

She said kissing Gahee's forehead, while she was in Jin's embrace, Jin was carrying her

Me: Thank you unnie, I'll get going 

Jisoo: Sure no problem, time is ticking dear go now

Me: Okay unnie, bye take care as well then

Jisoo; Than you back to you

I waved her a goodbye  and hopped in our car once again, and Jimin drove. The ride was silent when Jimin broke it and spoke

Jimin: What tie is the meeting ending Jagi?

Me: Maybe it'll last 2 and half hours, why baby, problem?

Jimin: Nothing, how is my baby doing there huh

He said talking to my stomach, as I changed my voice

Me: I'm doing great dad, don't worry about me

Jimin: HAhahaha, how cute you can be Y/n-nieeee

Me: hehe, sure do

I said placing a kiss in his forehead, well it's still on a red light. He kissed me back by giving me a peck. Finally it switched to green light, Jimin once drove again, we're much close to the company and yet so before another 10 minutes we finally arrived after a not so long drive. He was parking the car in a underground parking lot with lots of cars parked in it, well not much of them. Finally after parking his car, he jumped off the car and opened the door, he's such a husband you can ask for I thought. Once the car door opened revealing him reaching his hand to me, more like offering his hand to me. I grabbed it and stood up. We walked throughout the halls while holding each others hands, what a moment.