Chapter 9

Author's POV

Later that day

You and Jimin went to the house that your parents both gaved you as a wedding gift, the house where you guys will start everything. So were just sitting and watching some K-drama as always it's in your daily life cycle, you just like to watch it day by day. Since it's just 6:00 in the evening you guys didn't ate dinner yet so so standed up and went to the kitchen and went to look at some food in the refrigerator and cook it. So after a while of checking you found the some ingredients and cooked some kimchi fried rice and fried eggs, a while has passed yet your still cooking then you felt a pair of arms back hugging you, you knew it was Jimin. You turned around and saw you husband hugging you, he gave you the warmest smile you had ever seen before yet so. He was still back hugging you while your still mixing the rice, he looked like a koala for no reason but you thought it was super cute. After cooking the rice you turned around and served it Jimin was still clinging on to you, you chuckled for se reason. 

You: Ahhh~, Jimin-naaa, can you move  a little honey?

Jimin: Noooo * he said with his baby tone*, jagiya it's night, we didn't even have fun in the bed ( stop thinking what you are thinking lil kids, hehehe)

You chuckled and spoke

You; pftttt?. Have fun in bed?, you mean honeymoon?

Jimin nodded and laughed like a kid

You: We'll do that someday...

Jimin: But I'm needy...., pwease~~~~~~

You gaved him a death glare for a while and finally spoke

You: Okay, Okay. Later, happy?

He nodded as a smirk formed his lips, by that he went to the living room first

So you continued to cook. You cooked 2 eggs, sunny side up was your favorite so you went to cook it.

----------------------------------------------

10 Minutes later

Finally after 10 minutes you were done cooking the fried eggs and went to serve it. You fixed everything same as the plates, then after fixing the table and everything you went to call Jimin who was sitting all along, watching some fighting scenes, which was somehow interesting. He saw you and spoke

Jimin: Yes?

You: Let's eat darling~~~~

Jimin nodded and turned off the tv and you went to the dining table to eat. You both ate the food.

Jimin: Be ready lat-er * He said while chewing his food*

Rice was already in his cheeks so you decided to wipe it off and he smiled and thanked you.

You: You have rice on your cheeks, you look like a pig when you eat, hehehe

Jimin gaved you a death glare that last for a few seconds. You chuckled and spoke

You: It's only a joke darling, hehehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------

15 minutes later

After eating Jimin decided to offer if he can wash the dishes so you nodded and just went to the refrigerator to drink some water. 

------------------------------------------

20 Minutes later

After 20 minutes, time has passed and you noticed that sleeping time is getting closer and closer so you told Jimin if you can only lie on the bed for awhile, and he nodded while he's still watching some korean movies and drama's. You went up and lied on the bed while closing your eyes slowly, until the door opened widely revealing your husband.