Chapter 27: Bus Ride From Hell

Tris' pov

   This bus is crowded, hot, and smelly. I hate this...

    All the graduates are in this too small of a bus, heading up to a cabin in the woods. The cabin is very large with at least 13- 18 rooms at the least. Wikipedia said that it used to be a popular hotel back in the 60's. Yes I looked up the cabin. I didn't want to go to some strange cabin in the middle of nowhere and not no anything about it!

    Anyways the bus is bouncing along on a rocky road, making me feel sick to my stomach. The point that Tobias sat me, a claustrophobic girl, by the window confused me until I saw why he did. Kids were running up and down the Isle knocking into his shoulder everyone and a while, causing him to go lurching forward into the back of the seat ahead of us.

    His arm comes and wraps around my shoulders and pulls me into his side. I look at him worryingly, wondering if he is okay.  He catches my stare and chuckles.

    "Sorry, it just looked like you were getting sick from bouncing around so much. Tight my heavy arm would keep you seated a little better. I can move it if you want."  he scratches behind his ear with his hand that wasn't on my shoulder.

    "No its perfect,"  I smile up at him and push myself closer to his side.

    His arm gives me a little squeeze while he looks forward again, but this time smiling.

    All of my claustrophobic anxiousness goes away, once I see that heart melting smile of his.  I guess this bus ride isn't that bad.