Chapter 10: Shopping With Christina

Tris' Pov

"Guess what!!" I yell to Christina the night Tobias asked me to the dance.

"Umm you decided you are lesbian and you secretly love me?" 

"What!!?! NO! FOUR ASKED ME TO THE DANCE!!!!!!" I yelled in Christina's face.

"OMG! Will asked me today too! You know what that means... SHOPPING!!!" She yells back at me.

"Okay lets go!" I say trying to be excited to go shopping but not fully seceding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At The Mall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooohh how about this one?" Christina says shoving a purple dress in my face

"no too frilly and girly." I say pushing the dress out of my face.

I look around at several different stores and start to stress because the dance is on Saturday and it's Thursday, plus i can't find a dress. Christina found a really cute pink short dress with a bow in the front at the first store we went to.

We enter the last store in the mall that sells formal dresses and  immediately I see the dress I will buy. It is a long dress with a black sweetheart torso piece and the skirt is a light pink. I go into the dressing room and try the dress on. It is absolutely perfect and now I am almost in tears. I walk out of the dressing room and Christina squeals and says I have to get it.

We pay for the dress and then go shoe shopping. I find black 6 inch heals with rhinestones on the heels. I am totally exhausted so when Christina drops me off at my house I go up to my room and sleep for the rest of the day and through the night.