#57 | jan 16th

dear kei,

this is letter, uh, 57, i think? a letter everyday doesn't sound all that bad when i write them for you. it's really easy to talk about you because i love you that much.

hinata-kun sent me some pictures of you. i was strangely emotional when i saw your face after so long. you looked so handsome. you had a soft smile on your face as you talked with kageyama-kun, yamaguchi-kun and yachi-san.

part of me wishes i could've been there to talk with you guys. i wouldve loved to see your smile in person just one more time. i know, i know. it's insensitive of me to want to be there after we broke up. you probably have a new significant other, i suppose? you look extra happy in those pictures so i just assumed.

hinata-kun doesn't know that i write you letters. if you've gotten any, do you tell anyone about them? it would probably hurt a little if you were telling people that my letters were a bother. but i would be more than willing to stop sending them if you weren't truly bothered.

are you?

i went to the park today! it was a nice day and i felt okay enough to go out for once. i put on a hoodie you left at my house and went out on my own to walk around the park for a bit. i got a little lightheaded while out and about so i called my mom to pick me up so my walk was cut short :[

it felt like old times. it made me think of how much i love you even after all this time. i say it often but i hate myself for letting you go. you were such a catch. a perfect man. it was hard to find a perfect man like you.

do you still hate me?

i had a reason for it all. you'll understand me like you always do. but i need to better myself before we can ever meet again. i'm still garbage compared to a perfect man like you.

can you believe me? praising another person? truly a rare sight tbh. that's only because it's you.

it's only you who can make my heart race or my face burn bright red. you're the only person i'll ever do this for. my love for you is undying. no matter what, i'll always love you.

does that sound weird? maybe.

if you do have a new lover, i feel bad for them. they'll have to see these letters of me confessing my love for you repeatedly. won't they get tired of it? will they throw it away? i hope not.

i gotta cut it short! you're the only one for me

i think im going to love you forever <3

sincerely,
l/n f/n :)