Jealousy scale

Pacifica: 4 out of 10. Pacifica wouldn't be the type to be jealous but when she is, she will grip you're hand to remind you that she's there.

Dipper: 6 out of 10. Dipper will get a tiny bit jealous at times. He will hug you, hold you close, and kiss you're cheek until the person gets the hint. But he knows nobody can beat the Dipper Gleeful so, he always wins in the end.

Mabel: 9 out of 10. Mabel won't always show it, but she will get jealous at times. She will either interrupt the conversation or kiss you and say you're taken until the other person drops it and takes the hint. If you ask her about it later, she will act innocent like nothing happened.

Will: 10 out of 10. Will will get jealous a lot because he's afraid that his emotions, stutter, and his complaining will annoy you at one point and you'll leave him for a tougher person. He can't do anything because you're relationship is private, but he will cry when he's alone.

Gideon: 1 out of 10. Gideon rarely gets jealous. He knows that you'll never cheat on him and he trust you. But when he does, he'll squeeze you're hand to remind you he's there.

Scarlett: 8 out of 10. When Scarlett gets jealous, she will kiss you're cheek and lips non-stop and wrap her arms around you until the other drops it. When you're not looking, she will stick her tongue out at the other person. Like Mabel, if you ask her about it later, she will act innocent like nothing happened.