How they deal with they breakup

Pacifica: She regrets breaking up with you. She feels like that decision was the most selfish one she ever made. She lays in bed and cries some nights. No matter what Gideon and her friends do to try and cheer her up, all she wants, is you.

Dipper: He tries to move on. Dipper is not really the person to let out his emotions, unless it's with you. He continues going out with other girls but he soon realizes, he's still desperately in love with you. Mabel was angry at him that he let you go since you made him a better version of himself. Every time he sees you, he avoids you. Secretly, he looks back on you're text messages and photos, and sometimes sheds a tear or two.

Mabel: She hopes you find someone new, but she will always love you. She hopes you'll find another girl(or)guy that will have the same views as you and will love you as much as she does, if not more. She will always ask Pacifica, or any of you're close friends if you are doing alright. Since Dipper is you're best friend, she'll always ask him to give you her 'Hello's'. Dipper always tells her to tell you herself, but she's afraid that you don't want to speak to her again.

Will: He misses you so much he feels pain. Will, will cry everyday and always says to himself he never deserved someone like you and he'll be alone. He looks back on you're best memories by photos, videos, or jut remembering them in his head. He lays in his room and cuddles his pillow, pretending it's you. He hurts inside, and he wants to hear you're soft voice whispering to him it'll be okay, and you're kisses. But he knows, you want to move on.

Gideon: Same as Pacifica. He feels like the decision was selfish and he regrets it. He lays in bed and cries, and doesn't leave his room unless for a shower or to use the restroom. No matter what Pacifica or his close friends do to help him, never helps. He has a grouch attitude and yells and takes his anger out.

Scarlett: She tries to forget you. Scarlett goes out to the bar and drinks until she forgets things, wanting it to be you. She has one-night stands and never want to talk to a single person. She pushes everyone away and just want's to relive all the good memories you had and regrets all the horrible fights you had. She sometimes passes by you're house and debates whether or not she should go up to the door and hug you for dear life and never let go. She thinks you hate her, and want's to let you go. She hurts inside. . .