Your first kiss P.T 1

Pacifica: You and Pacifica were having a sleep over at the Mystery Shack. You were laughing, telling jokes, dancing to music, gossiping, and overall just having a good time. You said you were feeling a bit hungry and she took you downstairs with her to the kitchen to grab some snacks. You two have been dating for a while, but haven't kissed yet. You had thoughts of kissing her, but you were afraid she'd either hate it or push you away. So, you didn't try anything. You grabbed some chips and candy and she turned to you with a lollipop in her hand. "Lick this. I want to try something I saw on Youtube." You were a little confused but took it anyway, you plopped it into your mouth, and tasted the burst of cherry. You pulled it out and looked at her. "You wanted me to suck on a lollipop?" She shook her head and then cupped your cheeks, and kissed you. You were shocked a bit but kissed her back. When she pulled away she blushed and smiled awkwardly at you. "Cherry." You smiled back at her and right before you were gonna re-connect your lips, you hear Gideons voice shout from the door, "SWEET BABY JESUS, THIS IS A PLACE TO MAKE FOOD NOT MAKE OUT!"

Dipper: You were going with Dipper, Mabel, and Scarlett on a nice dinner and just going out. You have had a crush on Dipper for a while, and only Scarlett and Mabel knew. You never knew on how he felt about you, since you didn't really talk much except for a few "hello's" when your hanging out with Mabel. But anyways, you were in Mabel's room having a little trouble zipping up your dress/top up. Mabel was in the other room on a phone call and Scarlett was using the restroom, so no one was around to help you. You then remembered that Dipper was downstairs in the kitchen. You headed downstairs quietly, and then you saw Dipper sitting at the counter top just staring out into space. He looked so handsome. His shiny brunette hair swept to the side, his blue eyes staring ahead. You didn't even noticed he turned to you. "Need something, (Y/N)?" He asked. You blushed a bit from embarrassment and slowly turned around. "I can't zip this up. Could you do it for me, please?" You heard him get up from the chair and you felt a little tug on your dress/top and heard a zipping noise from behind you. "There you go. You look beautiful by the way." He said with a smile as you turned around. You smiled a bit and mumbled a thank you. He put his hand underneath your chin and lifted it up so you were facing him and before you even realize what was happening, he kissed you softly. Then you pulled away you both were blushing madly and he smirked a bit. You both turned slowly when you heard a voice from the door say, "I see you guys had a great mornin'." Said Mabel with a goofy grin and Scarlett sipping some tea trying not to laugh as you guys blushed more.

Mabel: It was on your first date at the ice rink. You were having trouble keeping your balance and she was in front of you, holding your hands with hers. She was amazing at figure skating, which didn't surprise you. "Mabel, I swear to God, if you let me go--" She laughed and interrupted you with a kiss on your lips. You turned redder then you were before from the cold. She giggled again when she saw your face, and then your skate went back and you fell straight on top of her. "Oh my God! Mabel are you okay??" You said worriedly but calmed down when she smiled up at you and nodded, still laughing. "Falling for me already?"

Sorry! I'm really tired so I'll make Will, Gideon, and Scarletts tomorrow! :)