They figure out you have another Boyfriend/Girlfriend/partner

Pacifica: Pacifica is absolutely heartbroken, but she knows that you would move on and find someone else eventually. Gideon and her friends always tell her, that if she truly loves you, she would want you to be happy. Even if she isn't apart of you're happiness. When she sees you with you're new boy(girl)friend(partner), she swallows her heart in her throat and puts on a smile. Happy that you're happy. Even if it's not with her.

Dipper: When Dipper sees you with someone else, he has his big old smirk on and laughs, pretending he isn't hurting. But in reality, he's dying and is screaming inside. When he see's you laughing and having a big smile on you're face he wants to scream out to you and tell you he's still deeply in love with you, but he knows, he can't. When Mabel or Scarlett tells him he needs to move on, he just can't. When people ask him if he wants to talk to them, but I mean, we all know Dipper isn't an open person. But in secret, Dipper cries himself to sleep, knowing you aren't there by his side. Instead, you're in someone else's arms.

Mabel: She figured out you had a new boy(girl)friend(partner) through Dipper, since he's you're best friend. She says she doesn't care and that she's over you. But, she's not. And Dipper knows that. Dipper won't call her out on it because it'll only make things worse. She still loves you. When she sees you with that new person she dies inside. Especially if she sees you giving them one of the things you used to give her, or doing one of the things you used to do with her, she wants to break down, and run to you and give you the tightest hugs in the world. 

Will: Will doesn't go out much, so he figures out you're with someone else through you're cousins, Dipper and Mabel. When he figures it out, he says he's alright and puts on a smile. When he's alone, he cries and screams feeling the pain in his heart. When you come over to see Dipper and Mabel and he sees you with you're new boy(girl)friend(partner) he tries his best to avoid you and him/her/them. But when he sees you he says that he is happy for you, and can't wait for when you have a beautiful family with them. But what hurts the most, is when he sees you making plans with that person that you used to plan with him, or when you laugh at a joke he used to tell you. Just you're smile is bigger. He hurts. Deeply.

Gideon: He does everything to avoid you until he's moved on and is ready to find someone else. When Pacifica, Scarlett, Dipper, or Mabel or any of his friends, tell him he'll find someone new, and he will love them as much as he loved you, if not more, but he doesn't believe them. He still loves you and is always afraid that he'll never find someone who loved him like you did. Like everyone else, he'll smile to hide his true feelings. He has one of you're scarfs (if you don't wear scarfs just put something else) and he still keeps it. Sometimes cuddling it at night, pretending it's you. He always cries silently at night, knowing you're with someone else.

Scarlett: She doesn't know how to feel. She feels sad, angry, and happy. Sad, that you're not with her. That the joke you're laughing at aren't hers. That you aren't smiling at her. That you aren't blushing at her flirty remarks. That you aren't rocking in her arms and being held by her at night. She feels angry that she let you go, and got in all those stupid fights. She knows that you're happy, and Dipper and all her close friends tell her she'll find someone new, but because of you and all you're memories that haunt her, she's afraid to do that. But, she feels happy that you're happy. When she sees you and you're boy(girl)friend(partner), and doing the things or talking the same subjects you did with her, she just wants to run to you, kiss you and tell you she loves you. But she would never want to ruin the happiness you have with that person, even if it's not her.