Page 13

Todoroki wakes up at around ten am. He yawns and sits up on the mattress he's sleeping on. The mattress is a part of the way the japanese house is styled. Todoroki rubs his eyes and feels his ears move with a new yawn. Todoroki lifts his tail up and lays it beside him.

He then pushed himself up on his feet. "I don't really want to shower again, but I should probably get used to it." Todoroki is referring to his shower yesterday, and showers earlier on school.

It turns out his ears are sensitive to water. His ears are very sensitive to everything in fact. "Especially Midoriya's touch." Todoroki blushes deep red as he realizes what he just said out loud.

But he and Midoriya are together now right? Todoroki blushes a bit again, and he realizes he misses the green haired boy. "Maybe I can call him Izuku now? I need to ask next time I see him." Todoroki thinks back to the moments at the train station.

"Wait! I asked him out!" Todoroki panics for a moment. This whole thing is so new to him! Where could they go? After a short ten minutes of making a plan Todoroki texts Midoriya.

(Hi, Midoriya. Could you meet me at the xxx station one o'clock for our date?) Todoroki blushes as he sends the text.

"This is the second time I text him!" Todoroki blushes even more, and tries to cool down using his ice quirk again.

The answer comes a few minutes later.

(Yea, ok!)

(I am looking forward to it! :) )

"What is that? Fuyumi sends me those as well." Todoroki is starting to wonder what ":)" could possibly mean.

Todoroki searches up ":) meaning" on the internet. The answer is simple.

"The :) notation is known as a smiley, and means that..." Todoroki doesn't read for long before he understands what it means.

He replies: ( :) )

The clock is still not eleven, so Todoroki walks into the kitchen where his sister is making breakfast. "Shoto???" His sister is looking at him with confusion in her eyes. "Hm, what is i-" Todoroki suddenly realizes that he totally forgot about his ears and tail.

"Well to make it short I got hit by a quirk while I was out in town some days ago." Todoroki says still calm as usual. "Oh, that explains yesterday!" His sister is trying to get it all to make sense in her head. She shakes her head and asks: "Do you know how long you'll stay like this.." Fuyumi waves at Todoroki's ears.

"Oh, It may be something around two months or so." Todoroki almost doesn't get to finish his sentence. "Woahhh, that long!??" His sister's eyes widened.

Todoroki end up talking to his sister about what has happened the last few days as they eat breakfast together.

He doesn't say anything about Midoriya though. "I'll tell her about him another time. It still feels quite new to me." Todoroki thinks several times during their conversation.

After eating, Todoroki goes to the training room. If his father was home he never would have gone there, but he isn't so! After half an hour working on his physical abilities Todoroki walks outside.

"I am going to the training grounds." Todoroki sticks his head into the living room informing her sister, who is planning her classes for the next week. Fuyumi is a school teacher, so she's always working on something for her students.

"Okay! Be safe!" Fuyumi yells after him before she focuses on her work again."

Author's note: Hi guys!

 I am gone for one week and when am back I am all of a sudden nearly at 300 views! Thank you so much, that's amazing! Also I want give a special thank you to @nonomnomsssksssksk who was the first person to ever comment on my writing! It made me really happy, I am glad you enjoy my story! 

I just realized this page was before page 11 and 12. I'm so sorry for this. It's fixed now! Those of you that noticed should have said smth haha