page 34

Todoroki walks out of the restroom, meeting Midoriya outside. "How does it feel?" Midoriya asks, smiling slightly. "It feels kinda weird, but it's much more comfortable than the old one." Todoroki says, waving his tail a bit.

The two of them decide to start heading home as it already is quite late in the evening.

"Izu?" Todoroki asks as he and Midoriya walk out of the mall. "Yea?" Midoriya looks up at his boyfriend for a moment.

"I was just wondering where you and your mom live now. I mean you don't live in the same apartment anymore do you?" Todoroki says, feeling bad he didn't remember to ask earlier.

"Huh no, we live at a hotel for the time being. We got delivered most of our belongings from a crisis scene team, so were just looking for a new place to live." Midoriya looks up at the sky for a moment and sights.

"My mom wants to send me to my aunt's house for the weekend though. So I don't have to be at a hotel when I'm free from school. Do you wanna join me?" Midoriya asks Todoroki a bit nervously.

"Hm, yea I'm free." Todoroki smiles slightly down at Midoriya.

"Let's go to the train station together after school tomorrow then." Midoriya states and rubs his hair a bit. "Let's go back to the dorms for now." Todoroki says. "I don't think the teachers would appreciate it if we were gone for too long anyways." Midoriya replies, laughing a bit.

The two of them start heading back to the dorms. Midoriya tells Todoroki more about his aunt. "Well her house is up in the mountains, so there's probably a lot of snow there." Midoriya starts by saying.

"How long is the ride there?" Todoroki asks shortly.

"It's around three to four hours with train I think. It's a while since I've been there." Midoriya spaces out for a minute, trying to remember as much as possible.

"We could build a snowman or something. Have you tried skiing before Sho kun?" Midoriya grabs Todoroki's hand.

"No, I haven't actually. Though I think I made a snowman with my siblings one time when I was younger." Todoroki grabs Midoriya's hand back.

"We'll do both then! And we could drink cacao in the evenings, watching the snow fall." Midoriya says, his eyes almost sparkling.

Todoroki noods and smiles slightly in response. "What should we bring?" Midoriya mostly asks himself. "At least we need warm clothes!" Midoriya start's mumbling.

"Izu, you're mumbling again." Todoroki chuckles a bit. "Oh, I didn't notice, sorry." Midoriya chuckles a bit as well.

The two boys arrive at the UA entrance. Todoroki yawns, and his ears twitch a bit.

"Are you tired? It's quite late." Midoriya asks, looking up at his boyfriend. "Yea, a bit. We've been doing stuff all day." Todoroki says as he smiles slightly, trying to hold in another yawn.

"Speaking of warm clothes. Are you able to wear a hat over those ears? You would get cold without." Midoriya asks Todoroki.

"I think you forgot what my quirk is." Todoroki is totally serious. Midoriya starts laughing. "Of course, I'm stupid." He attempts to hit himself in the head with his hand, but Todoroki stops him and drags him into a hug again.

Todoroki yawns again. Midoriya breaks the hug and grabs Todoroki's hand. "You should get some sleep let's go."

Author's note: I'm getting lazy oof. I was supposed to update yesterday://