Page 25

Todoroki and Midoriya leave Inko at the stairs and then start running up the stairs.

They don't say anything as they continue to run upstairs. All the hero training really helps! The stairs are heavy even walking up.

Midoriya and Todoroki look at the signs for the floor's as they run. "5, 6, 8, 10!" The two boys say in union, breathing heavily.

They grab each other's hand in a moment and look at each other before they step inside the tenth floor.

A man meets them in the hallway. "Hey! you must be the two young heroes!" The man looks at them and noods, talking in a radio. "yea they're here."

"We're afraid the roof will fall off due to the strong wind. So we need to get people out of here as fast as possible! Please guide people to the stairs." The man talks fast, and the moment he's done he runs over to the next door.

Midoriya and Todoroki start right away taking a door each. Before they knock they look at each other. "Don't die on me, be safe." Then they start working.

Midoriya quickly explains to the people what's happening and tells them to hurry down the stairs. Todoroki does the same only seconds after as someone opens the door in front of him.

At the same time Midoriya runs to the next door, meeting a family running against the stairs. "You'll be ok!" He says and smiles as they pass by.

A man meets Todoroki's eyes as he opens the next door. As Todoroki quickly speaks a woman appears behind the man with a sleeping child in her arms.

"Could you.." The woman hands the child over to the man before she lifts her hand up to her head and sinks down to the ground.

"Chika!" The man screams, still holding the child.

"Sir, please hand me the child and carry this woman to the stairs. There someone will help you out of the building." Todoroki says and holds out his hands.

The man looked at him for a second. He then noods with a determined face, and hands over the child. He picks up the woman carrying her on his back.

Todoroki walk with the sleeping child in his arms towards the stairs together with the older man.

They reach the stairs and Todoroki hand over the child to a woman with black clothes and a sign saying "Evacuation worker"

Todoroki then runs back, passing Midoriya. His tail standing out behind his feet as he runs. "Todoroki please help me search this apartment. Todoroki stops, and turns around. His tail swings around as he turns.

Midoriya uses one for all to break the door as gently as he can. They look at each other and then run inside, checking the bedrooms first.

Todoroki sends two almost panicked parents out in the hallway.

"I found two adults, and sended them out." Todoroki says finding Midoriya in the kitchen. "Ok!" Midoriya is about to get out of the apartment.

"They said they had a daughter!" Todoroki says, grabbing Midoriya's arm.

Midoriya noods and they start searching again. Midoriya walked inside the living room, seeing something on the balcony.

He quickly walked up to the window. A little girl with long red hair was holding on to the fence on the balcony, her hair blowing in the wind.

Midoriya quickly opened the door, almost tripping over the fence in the strong wind.

"Todoroki, I found her!" Midoriya yells back inside the living room. He moves down on his knees and slowly moves closer to the girl.

"Hey, do you think you can take my hand? You need to evacuate with your parents." Midoriya smiles and reaches out for the girl.

Midoriya takes the red haired girl's hand.

"MIDORIYA WATCH OUT!" Todoroki is standing in the living room. The balcony shakes.

"Todoroki, try to freeze the building as much as you can, so everyone can get out before this floor..." Midoriya says as the balcony loses grip on the building.

"We'll survive! Freeze the building!" Midoriya screams as the balcony collapses in the wind, sending him and the girl down.

Author note: Maybe I finally made a cliffhanger haha. U excited haha, I was when writing this! I'll update again soon I hope be patient and thank u so much for 1,7k!!!