Page 37

"Wowww, Sho look at all the snow!" Midoriya's face was glued to the window. "I can't see when you're blocking the view with your face." Todoroki chuckled lightly.

"Oh- Sorry!" Midoriya quickly moved so Todoroki could look outside as well.

"Oh, it's actually a lot of snow." Todoroki's eyes were focused on the big masses of snow the train was quickly rolling through. Big woods were covered in snow, and from time to time you could see snow falling down the branches because of the weight the snow put on the branches.

The train passed a frozen river, and continued rolling quickly over the white landscape.

"I think we're soon there!" Midoriya said excitedly. "Yea, the view is beautiful, but i'm getting tired of train rides." Todoroki said casually. Midoriya laughed a bit.

A voice started talking from the speakers. "We will arrive at Snowhill station in 10 minutes." The voice repeated. "Seems like we're there any minute now!" Midoriya said as he stood up and grabbed his jacket.

"The two of them gathered their stuff and walked nearer the exit. Both of them were looking excited at each other.

A few minutes later they stepped out on a snowy station, completely empty. They started making their way off the station through the big masses of snow.

It started snowing, and the snow melted on their heads.

None of the two boys had winter clothing on yet. Midoriys were shivering slightly at the same time as Todoroki looked perfectly fine except for his ears that were trembling slightly at the touch with cold snow.

Together they found shelter at a bus stop, and Midoriya took his phone out of his pocket.

"I've got some messages from my auntie." Midoriya said as he locked up his phone.

"First I've got a map here, she sent a map over the way to the house from the station. That's handy." Midoriya said somewhat to Todoroki but mostly to himself. Todoroki nodded in response.

Midoriya opened the next message and started reading. He gasped slightly. "Hm?" Todoroki tried reading over his shoulder.

Hey dear izuku, I hope you had a good trip! Unfortunately I can't  be there to welcome you. I've gotten stuck in a smaller city in the area. It's a real snowstorm! They say it'll move over to Snowhill soon, so please be careful Izuku! Use the map to find the house, there should be a key under the cat statue thing (you know what I mean when you see it!)

I'm sorry for not being able to be there with you, I hope you and your friend will be fine alone!

Text me if there are any issues!

-Auntie Shirone

Midoriya and Todoroki looked at eachother unsure of what to think. "Well make it somehow!" Midoriya smiled at Todoroki before focusing on writing an answer back to his aunt.

A little while later they made their way out in the snow again. Midoriya leads them after having studied the map.

After a not very long but tiresome and wet walk in the snow they stood in front of a big white house. The house was placed a bit away from the other houses making it look very lovely and cozy.

Todoroki was the one that pointed at the cat looking statue. "Do you think that's the statue she was talking about?" Todoroki asked, looking at his boyfriend "Yea probably." Midoriya left his bags in Todoroki's hands and went to get the key.

Quickly after Midoriya locked up the door, and went to help Todoroki with the many bags. Soon they were both standing inside completely wet and full of snow.

Author's note: It's a bit weird to think off me soon being done with this book haha, I've written since January!