Page 29

The two boys stepped off at a medium big station. "So how far is your home from here Sho?" Midoriya say, looking around.

"It takes about 20 minutes to walk there." Todoroki starts walking, and Midoriya is quick to follow. "Is your house as big as these!?" Midoriya asks, gesturing to the big houses around them.

"No, it's bigger." Todoroki continues walking. "Oh-" Midoriya walks up to Todoroki and grabs his hand. Todoroki smiles gently and grabs Midoriya's hand back.

As they walk, Midoriya looks at everything around them. Big gardens, tall fences, parks filled with small bridges, houses with big entrances, old style japanese houses, modern houses with lots of windows and europe like styled houses.

A group of children runs past them. The children seem to ignore them completely as they're busy with their game.

After walking past all kinds of big houses Todoroki stops in front of an entrance to a big japanese house. Midoriya stops and looks at the house.

"Let's go." Todoroki start's walking in the entrance. "So this is your house, it's huge!" Midoriya chuckles a little and smiles. He then follows his boyfriend.

They walk on a path of stones, towards a big old style japanese door. Small trees stand almost randomly around them. Midoriya looks around and smiles, totally in love with Todoroki's home already.

Todoroki slides the door open and steps inside. "I'm home." he says a bit loudly. "Welcome home, Shoto!" A voice similar to Rei's answers from deeper inside the house.

Todoroki takes off his shoes and flips on some flippers. Midoriya watches Todoroki for a moment before he does the same.

"Follow me izu." Todoroki takes Midoriya's hand and guides him through the enormous house.

Todoroki slides open a door into a quite big bedroom. Todoroki takes off his bag and walks towards his closet. Midoriya puts down his backpack, and looks around in the room.

"Do you think these would fit?" Todoroki holds out a set of training clothes to Midoriya.

"Yea, think so. Thank you for lending me some." Midoriya smiles and takes the clothes. Todoroki turns back to his closet.

"Can't you find anything?" Midoriya looks over Todoroki shoulder. "No, it's just that it's hard to find clothes that fit with this tail." Todoroki says waving his tail a bit to point it out.

"Your school uniform must be very uncomfortable then." Midoriya says, looking at Todoroki's tail. "Nah, they got it temporarily fixed for a person with a tail." Todoroki says as he turns around and takes off his jacket so Midoriya can see a whole.

"Oh, gives sense. And you don't have that on your other clothes." Midoriya says and almost starts his mumbeling again. "Exactly." Todoroki sighs a bit.

"What about we go shopping for clothes after we're done training! We can go to Kiyashi ward." Midoriya says, excited.

"But isn't that the place-" Midoriya interrupts Todoroki's sentence. "It's fine!"

"Hm, ok then." Todoroki noods before he goes back to looking through his closet. Midoriya smiles.

"Can I just change here or-" Todoroki interrupts Midoriya while blushing. "T-the bathroom is over there." Todoroki says still looking for training clothes.

"Ok thank you." A little blush applies to Midoriya's cheeks and he quickly walks towards the bathroom.

Author's note: Finally I have decided how I'll end thisssss. It was kinda hard to come up with an ending haha. Thank u guys for 2,5k, I'm so happy to have u all!