Sleep now,,,

"how was your dinner went , Young Daoming?" greeted Mr Chu right away soon he saw AhSi entered the house.

" best time Mr Chu, the best time! I am full, so full! " Daoming Si answered chirpily.

" that's good to hear AhSi! " Mr Chu sensing he was in good mood.

" it's safe to say you really no need any supper, is that right? "

" I think I am more than full. I definitely no need to eat anything anymore. Except perhaps warm soy milk. Thank you Mr Chu! "

" and Mr Chu, thanks for the tips about the flowers and baiju, her— err his father really appreciated " said Daoming Si again.

" You're welcome AhSi. What's the name of the family you went dinner with? Am I know them? " probed Mr Chu.

" somehow I don't think so Mr Chu... " Daoming Si chuckled.

" not from our circles..." added Daoming Si.

" Pardon me? Are they new wealth family from overseas? " Mr. Chu intrigued.

" No, Mr Chu. They're better, they have something that I don't have... something that I am yearning for years...." uttered AhSi lingering with his words.

Mr Chu very interested now, it was very rare Daoming Si opening up to anyone, and he have known him since he was born. 

" wow, really. Fascinating.! Something you wanting for years.  What is it AhSi? " 

" A real Happy Family! " He said firmly.

Daoming Si POV :

Everything was perfect.

Exactly what I was hoping for.

I feel so ease and comfortable with Shancai's parents. They warmed  me.

I realised I had behave much more polite and civilised than I normally did, but it wasn't hard. I didn't feel I was acting it at all. Her parents were welcomed me genuinely with wide open hands. No pretentious.

I felt like I've known them for years.

I don't know is this normal?

I hope I succeeded in my mission of making good impression on them too.

Certainly I need more effort on Shancai. I feel she is still keeping distance and unsure.

But that's okay, at least she is now talking to me again. She also said I can contact her again, 

that's a progress. 

I understand Shancai. We will take it slowly.

That night Daoming Si had one of the peaceful sleep for years.

Shancai POV:

I am quite surprised, dinner time with Daoming Si was better than I thought.

My parents seemed very taken and comfortable talked to him. 

I must admit, I saw a different light of him. He was kind, funny, polite , unbelievably understanding, the way he communicated with older generation was admirable. I believed , that how he was brought up.

My parents were smitten by him.

I just hope they would not disappointed if they never have to see him again.

He is just too perfect!

Perfect and Dong Shancai is never go hand in hand. 

Ah well. Forget about Daoming Si now.

This week is the end of half term.

It's mean they're going to have one week break.

Shancai fell asleep thinking what she is going to do for weekend and holiday ahead.