Little too happy

" Ma, Ba !! I am back! " yelled Shancai.

" oh good to having you back. The house feeling so empty and too quiet. ! hi Lin Zhao, XiaYou! " 

" AhSi!? You here too. Let's coming in! " Mr and  Mrs Dong pleasantly  surprised.

Shancai's Ma and Ba greeted them happily. Shancai's hugged her parents.

" so you both miss me ? " she chuckled.

" don't be stupid, of course we ! "  snorted Mrs Dong.

" how was your trip? "

" you all had good time? "

" Thank you for looking after Shancai and for bring her back home safely, Oin Zhao, XiaYou and AhSi ! "

Lin Zhao replied, " you're welcome. No problem at all. We all had wonderful time!, didn't we Shancai? "

" absolutely! " 

" Now, please stay for dinner! " Mrs Dong said.

" we would love to Ayi, but our Ma and Ba waiting at home. I promised next time we will coming for dinner! " XiaYou answered apologetically.

"What a pity! I cooked more than enough already, but of course we understand. Your parents must be missed you too. "

Mrs Dong then turned to Daoming Si saying, " I suppose you can't wait to go home too? Or can I tempting you to stay a bit for a humble bite, AhSi?"

( Daoming Si almost laughing . My gut feelings was right! Gotcha! )

" if you insisted, I can stay for awhile Ayi " AhSi said politely.

It was Shancai turned to look at him puzzled,

" but I thought Shushu Yan were waiting for  you ? "

( you're so gullible Shancai !)

" oh No, it's fine. He's back home already." he uttered nonchalantly but very quietly.

Lin Zhao and XiaYou exchanged glances confused, but as they already on the way out , they did not want to question it and pretending they did not hear it.

They said goodnight to Mr and Mrs Dong.

" bye Shancai, I'll call you later" told XiaYou.

" yeah sure, we'll talk until we both falling asleep " Shancai laughed.

" once again, thank you AhSi for Hangzhou " Lin Zhao shook hand with Daoming Si.

" don't mention it. Thanks for giving me lift back home! "Daoming Si returned the thanks.

" that's nothing! See you around "Lin Zhao had the feelings he will see and hear more about him in the future. In his heart he knew, he won't be able to compete with him in pursuing Shancai's heart. However he hoped let the best man win.

He's sincerely care about her as much as he care for his sister, XiaYou.

" alright, let's have dinner now. Come in AhSi, don't be a stranger! " Mr Dong joked.

" I won't. thanks! " Daoming Si grinned from ear to ear.

( my lucky night continue—- he just too happy his stab in the dark plan was worked )