Fateful coincidence!

"Where are we heading to today? " AhSi trying to get excited even though he was not.

" it's first day, we thought we just have leisurely walk about Shibuya area shopping centre checking some gadgets there. " Ximen answered voluntarily.

" gah, just say it, you still fancy doing that Shibuya crossing again? " said AhSi

" hey, that's our ritual isn't it? Every time we have trip in Japan, we pledge to do it since we were 10? How many times we done it since? 5 or 6 times? It always fascinating. Something magical I feel. " Lei joined the conversation.

Everyone chuckled, " you really is living in different world, Lei, your own world! "

" child's mind !"

" Call me anything, I don't mind. Go ahead! " grinned Lei.

" we will going there anyway. " he added happily.

That exactly what happened. After about 1 hour drive from their accommodation they arrived at Shibuya district.

" I felt like Arisu about to enter the game world! " uttered Lei when the four if them about to cross the Shibuya junction. His friends just shaking their heads.

Mad they thought.

After spent so many hours there, looking at few shops and playing some gadgets they're feeling hungry.

" where we should going for lunch? " asked Daoming Si who seemed forgetting about the Weibo post stuff for awhile and enjoyed his friends company.

" I've got an idea, we can go to a Maid cafe in Akihabara ! " suggested MeiZuo.

" no, way! " yelled AhSi

" too cheesy! " he refused

Daoming Si can not bear the thought of being in that kind of environment , which is full of girls in cute uniforms and acting cute.

However Ximen and Lei agreed with MeiZuo.

" best idea! " blurted Lei.

" I am sure it will be fun! Come on AhSi , don't be a spoilsport! We never been to any of them. Akihabara is the place where was started. " Ximen persuaded AhSi, whom in the end finally gave in.

[Only once in a life time experience, he thought. Nothing wrong to make my friends happy too]

They took train from the station because it's quicker than take the car, and asked their driver to wait in Shibuya.

There are many Maid type cafe in Akihabara, now even spread in other cities in Japan too, like Tokyo.

However the F4 never been in to one of them. In their previous visit to Japan, they're thought, it wasn't cool enough for them as young teenagers boy to visit those kind of cafe. Now they can just appreciate as kind of fun experiences.

Must to do things when you visit Akihabara.

**

They chosen the best one according to some local guide.

Soon when they're in, they're turning people's head on them.

4 good looking, gorgeous and very tall guys are hard to miss.

They're really stood out.

Everyone in that cafe started to talk and gushing around, some girls even sneaking to taking pictures of them. Some even secretly filming them.

" They're must've models or some boy bands. "

" or sports stars? "

" but surely celebrities with the looks like that "

" never seen them, they're foreigners not local guys "

" I wonder if they're going to meeting up with the other's pretty foreigner girls group in that corner ?"

Little did they know, the best one they had  chosen  also the exact same one The He Yuanzi and her gank of model friends visited at the same time.

What a fateful coincidence!