AhSi's new breakfast menu

"Tell me who's the guy Shancai? " asked XiaYou.

Shancai gave XiaYou a certain look.

" alright, I get it, don't need to say it " XiaYou said with a weird knowing smile.

Daoming Si couldn't help but being heard all this conversation, he could have only guessed.

( if that's him would be a nightmare, if that guy is me, it surely a sweet dream. He thought confidently )

Four of them sat together on one table in the hotel's breakfast room.

" are we having traditional Chinese breakfast or continental breakfast?" Asked Lin Zhao.

" Lin Gege, why you need to ask, it's not even a question. I will have dumpling for breakfast any day! " Shancai said excitedly looking at the table with full of selections of Chinese style buffet.

" well, seeing all those tasty breakfast, I think I will have a bit of everything until I stuffed " Uttered XiaYou so ready to eat anything.

" I think I'll start with rice porridge. But it seems  Chinese buffet for us then. " Lin Zhao said.

Everyone looking at Daoming Si. What would he is having.

He is not a breakfast person, usually when staying in the hotel, he would choose a light continental breakfast, like scrambled eggs on toast or croissant with a cup of coffee. That would be enough for him. Normally.

" how about you AhSi? " Shancai asked politely.

" I like dumplings too, " he decided, since you asked. (feelings like a fool)

Shancai almost shout very excited, " good, let's we get them together! "

( Wow, I gave the right answer. This is a good start! AhSi thought)

Shancai stood up and walking to the table which served dumplings. AhSi followed her.

" I could get them for you, but I don't know how much you want. " he said in honesty.

"AhSi, I can get it myself you know. I don't know you are such a gentleman type!" Shancai laughed.

" I am not. Only with special people "  

( my god, is he flirting with me? Shancai shocked   )

" oh.. Hmm "

Shancai could not find the word to say, but she felt shy. ( why I am blushing! )

"Beside I might surprise you, if I asked you to get 10 dumplings for me!" Shancai tried to laughing it off.

" I like girl with a healthy appetites! "

( my god, did I shamelessly trying to flirt now? Why is it so pleasant to see her red face. I really can get used to this!  )

" AhSi ...!! " she glared at him.

Shancai hurriedly back to their table with her bowl of dumplings. Blushing hard.

She ate her dumplings quickly, while still very hot.

XiaYou and her brother, Lin Zhao still getting their breakfast food at the serving table.

So it's only Shancai alone at the table.

" you'll get chocked eating like that! Here some water. " Daoming Si suddenly appeared with 

glass of water and shoving it to her.

Shancai startled but she accepted the water, she took a sip.

" where's your dumplings?" she wondered.

" I'll go back there and get them now. Don't worry. I need to make sure your health and safety first! You're so reckless, Shancai. I think you'll become my liability now." Daoming Si said nonchalantly.

" I can look after myself, okay" Shancai annoyed.

" the more you saying it, the more I can't trust you " Daoming Si claimed.

"Would you like me to get you another 10 dumplings? " he teased her again.

" why are you like this today, AhSi? " she finally gave up.

" why do you think? " he said.

Daoming Si move closer to Shancai's face, he whispered, " I was the guy in your

sweet dream, right? "

Shancai stunned. Daoming Si leaving her, " I'll get my food now "

Just in time XiaYou back to the their table with her selection of breakfast.

"Shancai, are you okay? You look flustered! "

" yeah, I'm fine. These dumplings are hot! "

" I bet, someone is hotter! " XiaYou commented and laughed.

Little did they know, Daoming Si still managed to hear that.

( I agreed one hundred percentage with you XiaYou! Nice one.  I need an ally anyway! He smirked happily )