-cont

"Shancai, listen to me don't believe anything it written on Weibo! Please.. "

" I didn't. It's not just in writing, but there were pictures too. News could be a lie, but pictures speaks the truth. " uttered Shancai in calm voice.

" Shancai, pictures can be manipulated too you know. From different distance, different angles will giving you different impressions. Also now with photoshop anyone easily can changed to whatever you want.. as you know you can added another object, cropped, omitted.." Daoming Si try to explained.

" alright, alright I know that. ...I did a course on photography. I understand all that! " told Shancai.

" good, so don't believe any of the word they say about me! "

" okay, okay. why you so worked up anyway. It's no big deal, right ? "

" You are entitled to go on vacation with anyone. Whether she's your girlfriend or not girlfriend, has nothing to do with me. I can choose what I want to believe or not too. "

Daoming Si has difficulty to understand what Shancai trying to say .

" what exactly you're saying , Shancai ? "

" I don't know exactly myself, but it's not important anyway. You can date any girl you likes.. no need to too defensive or explaining to me, something like that , I suppose " she sighed.

[this girl really has no clue, AhSi thought]

" but I feel like to explaining to you. "

" I feel like, I want you to know the truth, that's not wrong "..

" that's very thoughtful of you. thank you AhSi . "

" by the way, I want to let you know, XiaYou and I had an amazing day today.

We had full complete beauty treatments from the vouchers you gave me. Thanks a lot again "

" don't mention it. I am happy that you and XiaYou had a great day to do . As I said before' if you need more .. "

" thank you , but no thank you. You are too good to me, people will talk "

" let them be, we are not cost them anything " said AhSi firmly.

Now his turned to sigh.

" by the way AhSi , we are going to HangZhou tomorrow for 2 days . "

Daoming Si interrupted,

" that's great , you will enjoying it for sure "

Shancai giggles, " Yeah, we are pretty sure will enjoy it, that's why Si need to sleep early, kLin - Gege and XiaYou will pick me up very early. We don't want to waste any time. If everything according to plan, we probably leaving at 6 am tomorrow morning. we'll We like to use the most of it. Lin- ge will taking his car there. I am very excited!"

All Daoming Si heard just Lin-ge, he couldn't concentrate.

" what? Are you going with him ? " he pretends to be acting normal.

" who, yes I told you before XiaYou's older brother hasn't been there too. He likes to go too. Well, it's not big deal, we only going for two days and one night.

We will try to visit as many places as your recommendations AhSi. Great right?"

" ...yeah."