At the end of the perfect night... argh

" Let me know your plan, okay. "

" Please make use those beauty spa vouchers that I've given to you. If you like, I can give you some more " asked Daoming Si.

" that's not necessary, AhSi. Thanks a lot!  I am sure me and XiaYou will be able to use them and will having fun together  " said Shancai gleefully.

" Now, you better go. It's 9 PM now, your fam— .."

Daoming Si soon interrupted, " My mother is very rarely looking for me nowadays. Only if something very important happened  "

" I see... but AhSi you need have a rest for your trip tomorrow. Travelling need extra energy. You don't want to feel tired before start your holiday and you will get sick ".

" geez Shancai, you keep pushing me to go home. Are you get bored with me? Are you waiting for someone tonight? Is your boyfriend will visiting you soon? So you want to get rid of me quick! "  teased Daoming Si but certainly he is hoping she will saying no.

" Nooooo — I don't have boyfriend.! " Shancai's face redden. She yelled at him.

[gotcha, a confirmation. Daoming Si smirked ]

' go go, get into your car. We've been talking outside here for 10 minutes! Ma will wondering what happened to me ."

" what ? Worry someone may kidnapped you? " he chuckled.

" well yes —- no! "

" Shancai if you always that worry, maybe you need to find yourself a boyfriend that will protect you from the bad guy! " 

" I don't need a guy to protect me. All I need is learning some martial arts  " exclaimed Shancai in serious tone.

" perhaps, you don't need a guy to protect you, but —- " Daoming Si hesitate, can I joke with her, or will she get upset with me with this kind of jokes.

" but what ?? " 

" .... to kiss you " ( there I said it ) 

Dooming Si swore it was meant to be a joke, it's fun to annoying her and making her blushing, however it was him whom get more flustered. Choked on his own jokes.  Really is the jokes was on me. Shancai looking really shy now.

What have I done.

They both silence. Unusually silence . This is awkward.,

" AhSi... "

" yes "

" Go ! "

" yeah "

Without saying anything more, just in case situation getting more awkward Daoming Si quickly getting in the car, seated on the driving seat, put his seat belt on, turn the ignition, but  slightly lowering down his side window's car and softly said "bye " to her.

" bye"

Shancai walked back home with her cheek still blushing.

'why he was embarrassing me and embarrassed himself. Stupid AhSi!'