questions

requested by @LevisfirstLove :)

{in which you and ski go on ig live to answer questions}

Y/N's POV

"hey ski, you tryna go live," i question my
boyfriend as we lay in bed together. we've been stuck at home for the past couple of days.

this corona thing is getting more and more serious and we were just taking precautions.

"yeah we can. i haven't been on live in a while, i miss talking to my fans," he said smiling down at me.

(a/n: ski needs to go live fr🥺)

i roll off the top of him and sit up. i was currently in his shirt and i had on his boxers.

"so we just hopping on live like this," i say giggling looking down at myself.

"duh," he said looking down at himself. "well imma put on some sweats and a shirt because my ass is half naked," he said laughing.

"well i should change too don't you think," i say pointing down at the clothes i was currently wearing.

"baby you good. niggas know not to play with what's mine," he said playing a small kiss onto my lips. i liked that he trusted me enough, makes me feel all warm inside and shit.

i hopped out of bed and went over the the small desk ski had in the corner of his room. i sat down on the chair and not even a second later, ski came and picked me up, sat down, and placed me on his lap.

he pulled his phone out of his pocket, opened up instagram and then proceeded to go live.

as soon as he went live, the views started rolling in.

"damn y'all really missed me huh," he said laughing.

randomusername01: drop some music stokeley😩😩!

"drop some music stokeley. yeah i argue with you on that one. dude ain't drop in forever," i said laughing while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"man i promise i got y'all on the music," he said laughing along with me.

stokeleysmainthing: who's this bitch sitting on his lap???

"this bitch is his girlfriend/ future wife. play with ya self, not me."

"you know you so sexy when you pissed," ski said planting small kisses on my neck. "but for real, y'all chill on my baby. this is my girlfriend, respect that."

badbitch999: look at ski being all protective and shit🥺.

"as he should."

bumnigga305: shanty fine fr

"yeah and shawty got a boyfriend, get slapped."

"you heard what the man said," i said kissing his temple.

randomusername777: what does it feel like being underrated in the music industry?

"well in all honesty, i been doing this shit for a lil minute now. i guess you can say that my time just hasn't come yet. but i'm forever grateful to have some amazing ass supporters who have been there from the jump."

"awe that was sweet," i say slightly pouting at the camera.

"alright y'all, just a couple more questions then i'm off this."

sirskislump: do you miss jahseh?

"of course i miss jah. i miss his every day and i would do almost anything to get him back but i know it doesn't work like that. but i know he's in heaven watching over me, y/n and gekyume as well. words can't even explain how much i miss him but the best thing for me to do is move forward."

tears stared to form in my eyes. i always knew how much jahseh meant to ski and to know that he's no longer a with us really hurts. he deserves to be here, he deserved to live a longer life.

his life mattered.

and for for people to just take his life over some money really fucks up. he didn't deserve that and my heart aches for ski every day.

he left behind a son, a mother, a best friend, and millions of people who supported him.

but just know, his legacy will forever live on.

"well guys, that it for today. it felt really good connecting with y'all again. i will go live again soon. album on the way, be on the look out. love y'all, yurrrr!"

and with that ski ended the live. i got up up from off his lap, and i headed back to the bed.

"you okay baby," he asked, following behind me.

"you know ski, i really miss jahseh. it wasn't hitting me as hard when it actually happened but now, it's hitting me really hard for some reason. it's really about to be three years since his passing and everything about it is just wrong. he deserved to be here with us now man, his life mattered," i say to him. tears started falling down my face.

he then climbed in bed with me and wrapped his arms around my small frame.

"baby i know it's hard. me out of all people know that. we're never really gonna get over his death my love. but let's not remember how he died, let's remember how he lived. he left behind a beautiful son and we need to watch over him. he's all we have left of jah."

"you're right," i say removing myself away from him. "let's remember how he lived and not how he died," i say with a small smile.

"there's that smile," he said planting a kiss on my forehead. "how about we go to his memorial. i haven't been there since he passed."

"that would be really nice," i say smiling at him.

"i love you. to the moon and back," he said planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"i love you too baby. to the moon and back."

author's note:

i finally updated y'all, lmaoooo

this was also really short so please don't kill me😩

another imagine on the way soon<3

vote and don't ghost read!!