yo

-hope y'all like this imagine! Please excuse any mistakes.

Stokeley's POV

It was the first day of school. Yay. Sike nigga, the fuck I look like being excited to go back to school? They had kicked me out last school year for selling fake lean haha. Stupid asses.

But my mom being my mom, came to the school and begged the principal to let me back in because she wanted me to succeed.

Fuck all this school shit to be honest bro.

They don't even teach you the things that you really need to know in life. It's a fucking scam.

That's why I was dropping out anyways.

I snapped out of my thoughts and I headed towards my bathroom to go take my shower and get dressed.
————————————————

I hopped out the shower and put on my clothes.

(what he had on. he just know he fine y'all omggggg)

Just some basic drip, nothing too special.

I head downstairs to see my mom and my sister sitting in the kitchen.

"Well look at you looking all nice for the first day of school," my mom said walking up to me and squeezing my cheeks.

"Ma, moveeeee, I'm not a child," I tell her, moving away from her. I make my way to the cabinet and take grab and grab a strawberry poptart out the box.

"Well goodmorning to you too dipshit," my sister Isis said to me.

"Girl shut the fuck up," I said back to her, putting a piece of the poptart in my mouth.

"Aye aye aye, language," my mom said glaring at the both of us.

"Sorry," we both mumbled.

I take my phone out my pocket and check the time.

"Well I don't wanna be late so imma head out, I'll see y'all when I get home," I say as I walk up to my mom and giver her a kiss on the cheek.

I then walk up to Isis and slapped her on the back of her neck, "Bye dumb fuck."

Before she said anything back, I grabbed my backpack from off the floor and walked out the door.