break up pt. 2

- quick question, how old are y'all?
i'm 15 btw😗.

Y/n's POV

its been a month since i broke it off with stokeley. fortunately he hasn't tried any stupid shit so that's good. currently, i was driving home after a long ass day at work.

my co workers get on my damn nerves. but anyways, i pulled up in my drive way and parked my car.

i turned my car off and then got out and wakes up to my door to unlock it. i step into my house and turn around to lock the door.

"hey baby."

i jumped at the voice and slowly turned around to see stokeley black ass sitting on my couch.

"boy what the hell! how did you even get in my house? hell, how the fuck you even found out where i lived?"

mind you, i found another house and moved after the incident with him. so how the fuck did he find out where i live?

"don't worry about that love. you remember when i said that no matter where you went, i would always find you? well i found you, didn't i?"

this man is crazy as hell.

"look ski, i don't have time for the bullshit today. i had a long day and i can't deal with this right now."

i quickly walked to the kitchen and placed my keys on the counter. i kept my phone in my hand just in case i had to call 911 and i kept my pocket knife and pepper spray in my pocket. i invested in these after the incident and im pretty sure he didn't know i had these.

i really didn't want to hurt him but i will if i have to.

"don't be scared baby. im not gonna do anything. i just wanna talk."

he got up from the coach and started to make his way towards me.

as he got closer, i moved away.

"ski please move. i really don't wanna fuck yo ass up, but i will if i have to dawg."

"oh really? i wanna see you try."

he leaped at me and tackled me to the ground.

he got on top of me and then pinned my arms to the ground, knocking my phone out of my hand.

"i really didn't wanna do this but you made me. you're coming back with me and i don't wanna hear nothing else! you hear me!"

i spit in his face and he then removed his hands to wipe the spit.

"ew what the fuck?!!"

while he was distracted, i grabbed the pepper spray from my pocket and sprayed him with it.

"ahh!"

he stumbled back and fell.

"get up bitch! you were talking all that shit now look at you! get up!"

he got up and randomly started swinging at the air, trying to hit me. he never was abusive towards me but i guess people change.

he got closer to me and i punched him in his face. he stumbled back and held his face.

"come on pussy. i thought you were big and bad."

he eventually opened his eyes and stared me down.

"you're making this more difficult for yourself."

he leaped towards me and tried to punch me but i dodged it and he fell onto my table, which so happened to be glass so it broke.