nasty

-hope you enjoy this imagine! Please excuse any mistakes.

Stokeley's POV

"Stokes? Where are you?"

"Im over here," I yell to my girlfriend y/n. I was in the living room playing fortnite with Gabe. She walked into the living room and she stood in front of the tv. "Move baby," I tell her as I move her to the side.

"Baeeeee, you been on the game all day. I wanna spend some time with you," she said as she climbed onto my lap. She looked into my eyes and gave me that look. I immediately knew what she wanted and I started to get off the game.

"Yeo Gabe, I gotta go." I didn't even give him a chance to respond and I turned off the game. "What you tryna do mamas?"

"Oh you know what I wanna do. I want you."

"Say less." I grabbed her by her face and started kissing her on her soft lips. She immediately kissed me back and started to grind her hips into mine. I started rubbing on her body and she started rubbing on my dick. That shit was hard asf.

"let's take this upstairs," she said as she climbed off my lap. She grabbed my hand and started waking up the stairs. She was swaying her hips on purpose, knowing that I was looking at her. I slapped her ass and she quickly turned around.

"ouch, that hurt!"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it!" She turned back around and finished up the stairs and made it to our room that we shared together. We walked in and I shut the door and locked it. Even though no one else was here I still locked the door. You can never be too safe. I turned around to see her sitting on the bed, staring at me with a look of lust in her eyes.

"What you waiting for baby? Come here."

I immediately made my way over to her and started kissing her. She started rubbing on my body and tapped my back, signaling me to take off my shirt. I took off my shirt and my sweats, leaving me in my boxers. She then took off her shirt and her shorts, leaving her in her black lace bra and panties.

"mhm, you know I love it when you wear lace." I grab her by her neck and I softly toss her back onto the bed. I climb on top of her and started to kiss down her neck, moving to her soft breast.

I unsnapped her bra and took it off. She then started to cover herself up. I moved her hands away. "You're so beautiful mamas, don't let anyone tell you different."

She looked towards the side to hide her, now, blushing face. I then start kissing down her stomach and I made my way towards her area.

A/N: this is my first smut so idk what tf I'm doing and it's so weird to type this shit LMAOOO

I pulled down her panties and took time to admire her. She was so beautiful. Without warning, I stuck two fingers inside of her.

"Ahhh shit ski. That feels so good," she moaned.

"What's my name," I ask her, pumping faster.

"Stokeleyyyyy." I started pumping faster than before.

"I said, what's my name?"

"Daddyyyy! I'm gonna cum!"

I pulled my fingers out of her and she picked her head up and looked at me.

"The fuck? Why you stopped?"

"Suck em," I told her as I shoved my fingers into her mouth. She started to suck them and it was turning me on by the minute. I took my fingers out of her mouth and pulled down my boxers.

My dick sprung out of my shorts. I went to our night stand and I grabbed a condom. I put it on and I made my way back toward y/n.

"Arch ya back ma." She immediately turns around and arches her back. I started teasing her by rubbing my dick up and down her slit.

A/N: omfggggg, I'm cringing so hard LMAOOO

"mhm, stop teasing me daddy."

With that being said, I slammed myself into her and started going at it. After a couple of seconds, my dick slipped out of her.

"you wet as fuck mamas." I put it back in and I start going back at it.

"mhm, go faster!"

I listened to her and started going faster.

"you feel so good ma," I said moaning.

After a couple minutes, she made me stop.

"Why you want me to stop?"

"lemme me ride you baby."

"Shittt, say less." I climbed onto the bed and she got on top of me and started doing her shit.
"baby that feels so good," I tell her as I grab her by her waist, making her go faster.

"you like that?"

"mhm, I love it," I moaned as my eyes roll into the back of my head.

Every girl that I've been with can't even compare to y/n. She make a nigga wanna tap out, her shit so good. "I'm finna cum," I tell her. She starts to speed up.

"Me too! Ahhhh." She started slowing down, signaling me that she came. I wasn't quite there yet so I grabbed her by her waist and made her go faster.

"Mhm I'm almost there, I'm almost there. fuckkkkkk." I let go of her waist and she got off of me.

"that was fun," she tells me as she lays her head on my chest.

"Ha, yeah it was." I take off the condom and I threw it into the small trash can that was on the side of the bed.

"I love you ski."

"I love you too y/n. Always and forever." And with that, we drifted off the sleep.

-whewww chile, this shit was so weird for me to type LMAOOO but I hope you guys liked it! don't forget to vote!