insecure

-hope you enjoy this imagine! please excuse any mistakes.

*short imagine*

Stokeley's POV

I was currently looking through my comments on one of my Instagram pictures, which I rarely do, and all I kept seeing was hate comments.

"damn, this nigga fat LMAOOO."

"yeoo, the fuck is this nigga so fat for?"

"yo music sucks fat ass."

I don't usually let dumb shit like this get to me but I felt really down today and those comments were making is worst.

I turn my phone and and put it on the side of me. I then put my head in my hands and tears then started to come out of my eyes.

"Ski you wanna come- hey? What's wrong?"

I forgot y/n was here. Y/n is one of my best friends. We've been close since we were kids.

I remove my head from my hands and turn around to face her.

"Awe ski. Why you crying? Tell me what's wrong," she said as she came and sat next to me on the couch. She then started to run her hand up and down my back.

"Do you think I'm fat?"

"What? No! Are people calling you fat or something?"

I didn't say anything. I just got my phone, unlocked it, and handed it to her. She started looking through the comments.

"These people are a fucking joke. What the actual fuck is wrong with people these days. They act like you don't have feelings," she said as she shut my phone off and tossed it on the side of her. "Look at me."

I turn my head to the side and looked at her.

"Listem to me. You are not fat. You may be a lil thick but you're not even close to fat. You can't let shit like this effect you. People are gonna talk about you your whole life and your job is to keep continuing to shit on them, keep shining ski cause at the end of the day, you are THAT NIGGA."

I continued to just look at her.

"If they don't like you because you're "fat", than they're not real supporters. Real supporters love you for who you are. But at the end of the day, if no one has you, I got you, no matter what."

Ugh, I love her.

"Thank you so much y/n. I really needed to hear that. I love you so much." I pulled her on my lap and hugged her so tight. She hugged me and then pulled away and looked me in my eyes.

"I love you too stokes. Always will." She put her face into my neck and I began to rub her back. After a couple minutes, I heard soft snores. With that, I went to sleep.

-hope y'all enjoyed this! Don't forget to vote!