love me

-hope y'all like this imagine! Please excuse any mistakes.

Stokeley's POV

"Bro this is exactly what the fuck I be talking about bro! You always on some shit."

I left out of my room and went into the kitchen. Y/n then appeared in the kitchen almost immediately after.

"The only reason why I'm always "on some shit" is because I care about yo stupid ass! You been going to the club too fucking much and you haven't been in the studio! You got a fucking album to work on g."

I turn my back on her and walk to the living room.

I really wasn't in the mood to hear nothing coming out of her mouth.

"Bro, get out my face."

"Nah nigga. The only reason why I stay on yo fuckin ass is because you need to stay on yo shit. You been slacking and you don't need that. You just got back in the game and you already lacking bro."

I stood up and started pacing back and forth.

"Y/n shut the fuck up dawg. You always in my fucking ear bro. This is exactly why I don't do relationships."

She stopped and stared at me. Her eyes started watering and tears then started to fall from her eyes.

"Well excuse me for caring so much. Don't make music anymore, i don't care. But when that album doesn't drop when it's supposed to and it's later than expected because your ass wasn't working on it, then your the one to blame for that."

She stared at me one last time, and walked back to my room. She slammed the door shut and I'm pretty sure she locked the door.

Fuck.

I sat back down on the couch and ran my hands down my face.

"This relationship shit is so stressful," I say to myself.

I need to sleep this away. I lay down on the couch and let myself drift off to sleep.

*2 hours later*

I woke up from my nap to find the house quiet. I sat up and stretched. Whew that felt good.

"Y/n! You still here?!"

I got up from the couch and walked around the house looking for her. No sign of her.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a note laying on the counter.

I picked it up and read the note out loud.

"I went back to my apartment. Just wanted to let you know but it's not like you care anyways since you "don't do relationships."
All I ever did was love and support you and this is how you treat me? It fucking sucks. But I guess things don't always go the way you plan them. Have a nice life.

xoxo,  y/n."

I really fucked up.

I didn't mean anything that I said. I was just annoyed and bothered.

I really take her for granted. All she was trying to go was help me and motivate me to do better than ever.

And all I did was disrespect her and tell her to leave me alone when all she trying to do was help.

I feel horrible.

I search the house and find my keys in my room. I hurry and put on my shoes and rush out of the house.