Chapter 7: New threats

Before you read the chapter I'm gonna show you some things:

First, in the last chapter, I asked if someone could draw Kiyotaka or any cote character with Dr stone's style.

and PratikChauhun8 made us some good ass ones. :)

I couldn't up the second one because of some errors idk, so here is a link

Ok crap I can't copy a link so Imma put the link in the comments.

After I saw those, It came into my mind, how about I try and draw something. I don't have much experience in drawing or coloring, but I think I got it gooooood. No this is perfect

So? how was it? it took me 13 hours to make it

So? how was it? it took me 13 hours to make it.  ( that's why I made this chapter a bit short, less 1000 words, I wanted to upload this today, and it's 1 am here) 

I just saw some colouring mistakes here and there but I'm too tired to fix them.

Anyways thanks for reading this note, and enjoy the chapter. :)

After Kei put some clothes on Sakayanagi, it was time to use the revival fluid.

The reason I wanted to revive Sakayanagi was that I wanted to test a theory, after I noticed that petrification can heal injuries, but could it also heal abnormalities?

Sakayanagi had had congenital heart disease since birth, which is related to the structure of the heart, so will the petrification change the shape of her heart to the normal one, or will it leave its same structure as she had it from birth.

"Ara, Ayanokouji-kun, that clothing," Sakayanagi said.

I approached Sakayanagi, and put my ear on her chest, the most efficient way to prove if she was still sick, it would appear in her heartbeat.

beat

beat

after one minute I confirmed that her heartbeat was totally normal, so we can truly cure any disease.