━━ 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐊!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

━━ valkyrie
( dragons, defenders of berk! )
what━ began snotlout, pointing at the huge dragon━and i repeat,
in the name of thor, is that?!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━ summary

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━There were dragons when Valkyrie Frode was a girl. Big, wondrous creatures with wingspans that could reach out for miles, and intelligent minds that rivalled those of even the smartest of Vikings. For three hundred years, the Vikings of the Island of Berk had made it their mission to hunt and kill these magestic creatures, but that all changed one faithful day: the day Hiccup Haddock III befriended Toothless, the Night Fury. Now, they trained them, befriended them, loved them as part of their own families. And they will protect them from anyone who tried to hurt them.

But they weren't the only ones who wanted to train dragons. Alvin the Treacherous was out there with his army of Outcasts, determined to destroy Berk once and for all with a new armada of dragons at his disposal. Hiccup's time trapped at their arena has taught him just how dangerous this new enemy was, and soon, their training went from discovering dragons, to learning how to ride one into battle. To understanding their enemies, and the dragons he had under his watch. There seemed to be little freedom to Valkyrie's flight nowadays. Instead, she was preparing for an upcoming war on their shores, and she felt too much like her old self for her to be comfortable.

Tensions build within the Dragon Riders. Especially between Valkyrie and Hiccup. The two young Vikings have to decide what's more important? And while they know exactly which is the answer, Valkyrie can't help but feel neglected and alone. Not only is there a battle on the Berkian shores, but a battle to compromise her feelings, their relationship, and the security of Berk.

However, Alvin isn't the only one with blood in his sights. Dagur the Deranged soon learns the truth about Berk and their Dragons, and the Berserkian peace comes to an end. With enemies at every corner of the Archipelago, dragons in the wrong hands, and the return of ancient ones long thought dead, not one of the Dragon Riders can predict the dangers bubbling below the surface of their own home.

Until it rips up through the islands.

(Literally).

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

[ act three *·゚゚·⭑ ]
dragons: defenders of berk!
━━ @braekerofchains 2021

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

a/n: here we are. PART THREEEE OMGGGGGGG.

excitementtttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

SCREAMING FUCKIN DEATH, HERE WE COME LOL