Chapter 7- X Factor

I'm really sorry this is late guys. I have more chapters to publish so watch out for them! 

Enjoy a  little taster of what will happen next. :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

I was woken up by the boys bursting into my room shouting songs in my ear. "Wake up, Hareeh!" Zayn sang- well, more like shouted.

"Rehearsals today!" Liam followed.

"Total eclipse of the heart!" sang Niall strumming a chords on his Gibson guitar. I grunted and opened my eyes to blinding light. I looked to my right to see cameras and lights already recording every move. The head camera man signals me to just "act natural" and so I do. I was about to get down from the top bunk when I realised I wasn't wearing anything. NOTHING. I quickly grabbed my boxers while the cameras were concentrating on Louis' terrible dancing. "Harry!" said Konnie, the Xtra Factor host.

"Oh hi!" I greeted in my morning voice. It was a little husky. I've been singing a lot this week as I havn't really learnt the song and the stage direcitons yet. I blame this sickness.

"So Harry, were going to follow you around for a while. This is for the behind the scenes footage. Just don't take notice of the cameras." The head camera man explained.

It was hard not to take notice as they were always in your face and was always there to record anything you've done. Thank God it's recorded though, I do a lot of embarrassing stuff. They can always cut it off.

After a little breifing with the crew, we got our stuff ready and left for rehearsals. As soon as we came out the door a sea of screaming girls greeted us. "HARRY MARRY ME!" I heard one say.

"ZAYN HERE!"

"LIAM SIGN THIS FOR ME!"

"CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE?!"

"NIALL, I LOVE YOU!"

"OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU GUYS!"

"LOUIS, I LIKE CARROTS TOO!"

I've never really noticed but it's all happenned so quickly. The Judges House, Week 1, Week 2, Week 3 and now, Week 4. We've gone through a lot and have earned to many fans. I love it. I don't think I can ever get tired of this.

------------------------------------------------

*Zayn's POV*

Another week in the XFator shows. I love it here. It's so much fun. I hope this continues and that we stay One Direction for a long time. But I must admit, I do miss home. I miss my sisters and my parents. Strangely, I miss Madison. I didn't think I'd remember her name for this long or even remember her but she has something about her that makes want to know her. Her beautiful brown hair and hazel eyes. It's just so alluring. I wonder what she's doing now. Does she watch the show? Does she know me? Is she a fan? Does she even remember me?

I look at my clock. 6:00 am, better start getting ready. During my time on the show, I've learned how to look acceptable since cameras are everywhere and you don't want to look like you've just came out of a rubbish truck. I sometimes borrow other contestants styling products since I havn't bought much of my own. Plus if Madison watches the show, I need to look good, don't I?

I heard a knock on my door which was no suprise as everyone had to wake up early for rehearsals and photoshoot etc. "Be right there, mate." I called out.

"Zayn, we just need to film for behind the scenes, you ready mate?" says the camera man, knocking again.

Oh no, not again. Sometimes you just get tired of all the cameras recording everything you do. Who would want to know what I do 24/7? I open the door and suddenly this bright white light was already blinding me. "So Zayn, what have you got planned this week?" asks Konnie.

I put down the comb and face the camera. "Well, since it's halloween week. We're doing a very Halloweeny song." I smiled. "It's a classic so I hope the older audience will know it and enjoy it."

"So what are you doing today, Zayn?" Urgh, so many questions.

"Well, today I'm getting ready to go to rehearsals. It's so early but it's essential for a good performance." I smiled again, winking at the camera.

"Thanks Zayn. Now over to the rest of the boys." says Konnie and the rest of the media crew exit out.

It was 30 seconds before our turn to go on stage. "Guys, be ready in 30, 29, 28..." Says the director. The rest of the hair and make-up team hovered around us, checking for possible wardrobe malfunctions. They've managed to cover our faces with red glitter and fake blood for Halloween week. I hated how sticky and irritating it was for me, but I had to carry on. Marrie, our hair stylist continued to spray me with hairspray. "That's enough, thanks." I said, politely.

"Ten seconds guys." I heard from behind me.

Suddenly, my nerves crept back again. I took my mic, still shaking.

"You'll be alright." winked Simon, our mentor, from the Judge's desk.

..."ONE DIRECTION." came the voice over man.

I shook all my nerves away and the lights came on. The music started playing and all I could think about was how much I wanted to win and...how much I missed, Madison.