Chapter 3- Boy Meets Girl

*Harry's POV*

The first time I saw her, I was immedietly taken by her looks. She was beautiful. The boys and I were just playing football in the park when Zayn accidentaly kicked it at her. He's usually really good at aiming. I'm guessing he was checking her out too.

She was lying on her rainbow-striped picnic mat, burrowing herself into this book she was reading. Her long wavy brown hair hung over her shoulders. It looked light with the sunlight. I could tell she was shocked when the ball hit her face. The football. Don't be so dirty minded ;) She was covered in dry mud. Louis had forgoten to clean the football from when we were playing with it near the lake few days ago.

Louis, called me over. She looked even more beautiful close up. She looked furious, though, maybe because we interupted her reading. She walked off after a minute or so and I could still remember what she was wearing. It was one of those shorts that girls wear, the one that came up to their waists, and a yellow flowy top with the words LOVE in white at the front, and grey plimpsoles.

I've never actually paid that much attention to a girl I've never met before but this girl was different. Different from all the girls I've dated and I could tell you, there's a lot.

"You like her don't you." said Niall, still scoffing down his 2nd cone of ice cream.

I hesitated.

"Love at first sight, ahw." teased Laim, who I didn't notice was right next to me.

I tried to hide my smile. "Huh? I like who?"

Liam raised his eyebrows "Harry, I've seen you looking at the girl Louis was talking to."

"Oh her? No." I lied. Pretending to look around when in actual fact, I was just trying to cover up my huge grin. "Do you think she recognised us?"

"She must've. That's probably why she walked away. She was probably embarassed." shrugged Liam.

I, however, did not think she recognised us. She could have asked for our autograph or something. But then, we weren't actually that famous. We've only just got through X Factor Bootcamp as a group.

For the rest of the day I could not stop thinking about her. I wanted to talk to her, get to to know her. I wanted to feel how soft her hair is. After dinner, Liam wanted to play football outside our holiday cottage. I realised I had left the football in the park. I was sure someone must've took it. I mean, everyone likes football. But I just wanted to go for a walk around the park. I didn't mind if the ball was stolen or something. I put on my hooded blazer and headed outside.

The night was wonderful. The streets were covered in lights and it was like a scene in a movie. As I was looking around, I saw her again. The girl from this morning was sitting at a bench playing her guitar. I was starting to walk to her when I realised, I needed an excuse to talk to her. I stood their looking like an idiot thinking of things to say.

"Hi, I'm Harry. I saw you this morning-" no. That'll make me look like a stalker.

After I while of serious thinking, I realised that my football was under the bench she was sitting on. That's it, I thought.

I started to walk to her again, my heart pounding so hard in my chest. She was singing. Her voice was angelic. "Hey." I was trying to sound calm and laid-back. "So you're a homeless musician?" Well, my attempt on being funny went down the drain.

She looked down, probably thinking about how idiotic I am. She smiled. It was such a gorgoues smile. She had beautiful teeth and such pink lips. I didn't pay attention to what she was saying to me. I just watched her lips move up and down. Mesmerized by the smile that came out when she ended her sentence.

"Can I have my ball back?" I blurted. What the fuck?, i thought to myself. Keep cool.

She looked confused so I tried to explain. I looked atvher not knowing what to say. Trying to get out of the awkward moment, I took the ball and walked off.

When I was far enough for her not to see me, I whisper-shouted to myself "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GO BACK THERE, YOU PUSSY." slapping my forehead. I probably whisper-shouted too loud that the old couple who were too busy cuddling gave me a look.

Without thinking, I walked back to her. I wanted to turn around and just leave but my legs didn't stop. I faked bumping into the bench to get her attention. I introduced myself and shook her hand. Again, she had that confused look on her face. Who shook hands anymore?

I did my best to try and be funny. I heard girls really dig that. I sat down next to her, not wanting this night to end. I could stay up all night with Madi Madison. She didn't seem to mind me calling her Madi Madison, so that's what I did.

After a while of random conversations, I noticed she looked worried about something. I wanted to ask her without sounding like a peedo. "What made you come here tonight? I don't normaly see you here."

It was getting cold and she was shivering. I became a gentleman and gave her my blazer. It was my favourite blazer but I didn't want Madi to get cold. It's a good thing I put on the Hollister aftershave Zayn bought me.

I didn't think she wanted to tell the reason why she was at the park alone. Maybe it was too personal. I understood. We said goodbye and I let her keep my blazer. I wanted to walk her home but she was already walking away, her guitar strapped behind her. The wind blew on her hair which made it dance around. I wanted to see her again, maybe tomorrow, or the day after that. I wanted to see her before we leave for the X Factor house. I know we've only known each other for less than a day, but it felt like we've known each other for years.

==================================================================

had fun writing his chapter :)

Fan & Comment!x