Chapter 6- Back To Reality

-dedicated to my best friend who says she loves my fanfic- :)

I love tumblr :)

*The word 'noogie' is used in this chapter. To those who don't know, it's when you put someone into head lock and rubb your knuckles on their head.

^^ That sounded a little bit sexual....¬.¬

===============================

We arrived home safely. I was knackered from the trip. The train ride home was very hectic; people everywhere, running and screaming trying to get their train on time. On the second stop before home, a guy decided to sit next to me as it was the only seat left; everyone else was standing. I could understand why he desperately wanted a seat. He was, I should say, very...'big' and very sweaty. I kept making faces at Dean. I think the poor man got a hint and he left abruptly giving us evils on his way out.

My room was just as I left it a week ago. The walls were still white, covered with pictures of memories I never want to forget. My favourite quote was still stuck above my bed. "I can't fall asleep but I sure can dream." I walked over to my white, wooden, dressing table and took a look at myself. My brown hair was wavy and messy, but I liked it. "I should wear my hair like this more often." I winked at myself. I didn't wear any makeup, I rarely do. I let out a sigh and read the quotes posted around my mirror frame. "The way that you are is enough."

"Never regret anything because at one time it was what you wanted."

"Try and fail but don't fail to try."

I've always loved quotes. It a reassuring thing, for me.

The moon was already peeping out of the horizon. I closed my white silk curtains and turned my fairy lights on. They looked like little stars floating around my bed. I dragged my suitcase unto my bead and started unpacking.

"Hey.Oppa Gangnam Style!." Dean, sang while gangnaming in.

"What- where did you get that from?" I giggled.

He turned my radio on. "Here." he replied, bobbing his head along to the song.

It was actually a really good song, I didn't understand the words though.

Dean took the last pile of clothes from my bed and placed them neatly in my closet. "I'm kinda tired." He huffed, throwing himself on my bed.

"Hey! Shoes off!" I scolded.

Amy came running in, her curly pigtails bouncing up and down, she held her doll tightly in her arms. "Can I join you, pwease?"

Dean, smiled and picked her up. My bed was about the same height as her so she always had trouble getting up.

Dean poked me "I have some DVDs in my room."

"And?" I shrugged.

"And?" He mimicked. "We should watch some movies." he laughed, punching my shoulder.

Amy giggled.

We exchanged looks and I turned my TV set on and Dean, went and got his DVDs. We never really had much time to do this. Every night, we'd hear arguments downstairs. Dad would get Dean and they'd go somewhere together. Somewhere I wasn't allowed to go to or know about. I've never had a close relationship with my dad. The only happy memory I remember was when he took me to Brighton. It was just me and him. I was five and I had no idea we were actually going to see a woman. It was not mum, of course. It was his mistress. She told me to call her "auntie". As innocent as I was, I believed she was my auntie. I was so stupid but then again I was 5. Now that I think about it, he only took me with him because Dean had a football match that day and he didn't want to miss it.