Chapter 9- The Second Meeting

Omg, I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded. I've been so busy. (._.) This has been sitting in my works for a long time and I haven't published it... o.O 

BOOOO ALEXA.

[:loveyous:]

------------------------------------------------------------

It was 8am on Christmas Eve when Amy and Dean barged into my room and began throwing pillows at me. "HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!" they said in a sing-song voice. Annoyed, I covered my face with a pillow. "Urgh, guys." I moaned. "It's too early."

"We're going last minute Christmas shopping in Westfield!" Dean always liked shopping. He was the kind of guy who liked to look good all the time. Well, he should be seeing as he is a Hollister worker and you'd have to be quite attractive to work there. I'm not sure about being smart, though. "Well?! Get up and get ready! There'll be loads of people there and we have to go early!"

"Right. Fine." I sighed.

I took my hair down from it's usual bun. I always put it in a bun when I sleep, I don't know why. I just hate it when it gets in my face. I've washed it last night before bed so the smell of shampoo was still locked in. I brushed my brown, slightly wavy hair and put it into a fish tail braid, leaving pieces of stray hair untamed. I felt it looked good messy...

I pulled out my over-sized Aztec print sweater, plain white v-neck shirt, hick black tights and denim shorts, from my wardrobe. This will be alright. I thought. I ran downstairs and put on my long, light brown socks which I pulled only up to the middle of my shin, letting it hang over my grew military boots. It wasn't freezing outside but since it was winter, I figured I'd go for the layers.

"Madison, are you ready?" yelled Dean, from his new car; his birthday gift from our Uncle.

I quickly checked my look in the mirror, grabbed my parka jacket and ran outside. I locked the door and sat next to Amy in the back seat. "Okay, seat-belts guys." Mum instructed.

Amy giggled, she'd been watching too many Dora episodes. "So we can be safe!"

------------------------

*Zayns POV*

The boys and I were planning to go to Westfield and spend our hard earned money from the XFactor. We'd been through a lot so we'd figured we deserve to have some free time.

"I don't we'll need you there, Paul." said Liam, patting Paul, Simon's bodyguard, on the shoulder.

"I'll go just incase. I know you boys are chick magnets." He winked.

"Nah, we're not that known I don't think...but okay." I joined, grabbing my jacket of the coat hanger beside the door.

"Just in case." Niall repeated, putting gel on his blonde hair.

"Let's go boys!" Harry shouted from outside. "It's Christmas Eve and I want to go buy gifts!"

"Okay, Hareeh!" We all yell back.

--------------------

*Madison's POV*

Westfield Mall was absolutely packed. There were thousands of Christmas lights hanging everywhere which made the place look very festive. There were people everywhere, running around trying to get the best bargains. Some just hanging out sitting and chatting with friends catching up on stories, telling each other about their last Christmas or how they'll spend their Christmas.

Topshop was the first shop we went to. It was actually the first shop you see after you go out the parking lot, passed the automatic doors which always seem to notice you when you've nearly banged your head on the glass expecting it to open for you earlier, passed the coffee shop full of caffeine addicted business men and up the escalators or the elevator whichever one you'd prefer.